• Yeah, well, I think the timer is REALLY slow now. It has been over half an hour since I saw my last hidden egg, and I know I haven't found any eggs on several of the places people have listed yet. Either they aren't going to show up at all (even though I don't have the message yet that there are no more left), or there's something else that's weird with it.

All I can do is keep looking, but a half hour timer is a bit ridiculous, if that's what it is.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• You might be doing it too fast. I'm not sure the timing between eggs, but it seems to be quite long. I can generally get 2-3 eggs on the DC site in the time it takes an egg to show up here, so I think he set the timer a little long, is all.

Fortunately we have a while to look for these (I assume he's not going to shut it off tomorrow evening), so it shouldn't be a problem. I hope. :)

I think you're right about the timer. I had 10 yesterday and couldn't find another for the life of me. I came on a bit ago and found 2 so far. I'll be back later and hunt for more. Patience!

• I think maybe they are in some sort of certain order too. I know I check a page and there is no egg, but when I pick up an egg from somewhere else and go back to the first place ...now there is an egg there!

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• I think maybe they are in some sort of certain order too. I know I check a page and there is no egg, but when I pick up an egg from somewhere else and go back to the first place ...now there is an egg there!

I don't think this is the case. Just comparing the order I've found mine so far, and the order Rjupa has found them, we found ours in a COMPLETELY different order. In fact, I've even gone through her list clicking each of those pages, and I'm not finding any new eggs. I've found 13 so far, but the last 3 are simply eluding me completely.

The pages I have NOT been able to find them in are:

Display Spoiler

Pipes game
    Breeding page
    Other person's plant page
    My Atrium (I found one in my Wintergarden instead)
    And I'm not sure if I've found one on the News page.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Mia, I'm not sure about some of the locations you mentioned in your spoiler. Here's a list of where I found my eggs (and I made screenshots, so I'm pretty sure these locations are correct :) ).

Display Spoiler

mini game pipes, mini game match three, my greenhouse, my garden (centre, not atrium), another person's garden (in my case, Exterminans's :) ), plant page (one of my own plants), garden gate (2 eggs), compendium, plant page from compendium, my wintergarden, news, breeding page, wild garden (2 eggs), pedigree page.

AFAIK, the order in which you visit those places is not important. But you need to remember whose garden you visited to find the egg if you missed it the first time around.

• AFAIK, the order in which you visit those places is not important. But you need to remember whose garden you visited to find the egg if you missed it the first time around.

Well, then THAT isn't going to happen. I've visited the gardens of several people now, so if it showed up on one and I managed to miss it, I guess it's lost forever.

Btw, the one for the pipes game has NEVER shown up for me this time, and I've refreshed over and over. I think the eggs are behaving very oddly.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (April 6, 2015 at 12:45 AM).

• blobber: I actually had 2 eggs in the mini games, and so did some other people.
    @Mia: Just check your browser history and revisit the gardens you've been to. That's what I did last year when I had no idea where I might have missed an egg (and found it, at last, in your garden :) ).

• I have looked and I looked hard and I still can't find the other 6 or so that I can't find. Question where is the Garden Gate. I see it listed but I can't find it anywhere on site.

• Mia, maybe I worded that wrong. I mean not so much you have to do one after the other in a certain order, but more like some of the games here where a location isn't 'unlocked' unless you have visited another location first.
    Just as an example (not what i actually did) I might visit the news page several times and find nothing. I visit the compendium page and then maybe a few more places and when i go back to the news page there is an egg there now, because i unlocked it by picking up an egg from the compendium page.
    I do know that I picked up eggs from pages where there had previously not been one and that is the only explanation i can come up with that makes sense to me. It also explains why different players are finding them in different places, in a different order.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• Truelinor's Garden
    Hey, a hidden egg! You have found 14 eggs so far. :thumbup:

I had to go thru my browser history to find that! *whewww* Now to wait some time and look for the other elusive two! :)

ETA: Hey, another hidden egg! Looks like this was the last one.

YAYAY! 8o It is definitely a timed thing.

Edited once, last by Bluheart (April 6, 2015 at 5:39 AM).

• I think it's not the same for every player - I had _no_ egg in News but one in breeding page. I suppose it's because some new players may simpy not have enough plants to breed or no parented plants so if you had to find one in the breeding page or you own plant's lineage page, this would be unfair to them.