Posts by MiaSkywalker

Could I ask a favor of the admins? With as many variants as we now have for each of the holiday plants, could we please have a longer drop time for those seeds? It is absolutely impossible now to be able to get the new variants with each holiday. I am not seeing any further witch mushroom seeds in the garden (and I've refreshed I-don't-know-how-many times). During the drop period I only managed to get four, all of which are now seedlings.

That's it: Four.

The chances of one of them being the new seed is pretty infinitesimal. I'm extremely disappointed, and a bit frustrated. While I understand the idea that they're special and all that, it is simply that now there are SO MANY variants that this is becoming impossible.

Despite all of my bunny breeding, I only managed to get a single one of the new bunnies, which I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't bred them as long as I could, which of course cut into being able to get the witch mushroom seeds.

The short (under two weeks) drop time, as well as the overlap of holidays, of course makes the problem worse. That's why I request an extension of holiday drop times, so people actually have a chance of getting them.

Has anyone gotten the new bunny with a seed from the wild garden? So far I haven't bred any, and haven't gotten that bunny, but not many seeds have fully grown up for me yet. I'm just wondering, so I can know if I should breed some of my own.

I thought someone had started a thread, but I can't find it now.

I'm wondering if/when we'll have the St. Patty seeds dropping. It appears to me that the holiday has been missed already (St Patty's Day was Marc 17), but maybe we can still have it late?

Yes. I know. I said "not that I don't know." The problem is keeping track of which ones I've already clicked on.

And yes, my experience is that if I accidentally click one twice, it starts the whole game over. So whenever I see that as one of the things to look for, I just go to the next game. I just don't want to deal with the frustration.

The flag that the mouse holds has cheese on it.

I always abandon the game when it says "eight quadrapeds". Not that I don't know which ones are the quadrapeds, but I can't keep track of which ones I've already clicked, and if you click one twice, the game starts you over. I absolutely can't STAND that - it irritates the hell out of me.

I know this is a necro, but it's happening to me again. I rebooted my computer and cleared the cache, but it still happens. In the past, my experience has been that it goes away in a few days, but in the meantime my plants won't get much sun or water.

Edit: Never mind, changing it to start with https fixed the problem. Hm... never had a problem before. Was the game changing servers. or just the forums?

It has been many years since I've done this, so I can only give out generalities.

Try going to as many kinds of pages as you can: Wild garden, Playground, Compendium, your various gardens, etc. Even go to the Imprint page; I'm not sure if there's anything there, but it can't hurt to check.

Look around the page; in the scroll work around the edges of the page, as well as in the green area outside that. Move your mouse around slowly, if you're not sure if you see anything unusual. If it changes to a hand - or whatever you use for when something is clickable - click it. You may get a message that you need to click something else next, or that you need to click something else first.

The items need to be clicked in a certain order. Clicking on something that isn't next in line won't make you go back a step, it just won't advance you. But often an item will tell you that you need to click something else first, and then if you find that and click it, it will at least tell you if you have now advanced the story, or if there's yet another item you need to click before that one.

While I don't remember everything in this story - and I may be confusing some things with a Christmas story we had many years ago - items that come to mind are a honey pot, a spider, a fly, and two pieces of paper. But I could be wrong about the spider and the fly; they may have been from that other game that was also many years ago.

I saw the new seeds in the garden (thank you for making the Praline seeds available!), but it doesn't appear that the gifting part of the holiday has been turned on yet. I gifted something to a friend, and never got a message from the post pixie.

In the past, the event was only during Valentine's Day itself (the 14th), so we don't have a very large window to work with for time.