Welcome to the Flowergame Forum!

• Hiya Tru! I know you from Unifaction, but no worries in case you don't remember me, I was barely online the past two years.

My name is Cailleavinca, it combines two of my favourite flowers (Callas and Vincas), a mythological creature from buddhism (Kalavinka) and Caillean, my favourite character from Marion Zimmer Bradley's Avalon novels.

I'm german, but prefer to speak english on here, i think.

Although I would love to care for a real garden, my phobia of ants (my skin itches as soon as I see more than two of them) won't really let me, so I guess i'll even gift the ant-inhabited form of Tillandsias away as soon as i get them...

i'm a fan of CLAMP and Saki Hiwatari Mangas, console games (Zelda, ICO), novels (Game of Thrones, Baroque Cycle), TV series (Big Bang Theory, Mentalist) and Audrey Kawasaki's art.

Other than that, I love being outside and feel the wind, or be at home to cook something nice or cuddle with my girlfriend.

• Should've mentioned it earlier, I'd like to be called Cai for short.

Thank you all for the welcoming atmosphere, it's indeed very relaxing. ^^

It seems my cellphone browser doesn't support wall posts (or vice versa?) so may i please ask you all not to post there, because I'm stuck with the notifications about wall posts as well and unanswered posts would make me look rude... I think. ^^;

@Tru: (answer to wall post)
    yes I am using the same name over at UF, a long, long time ago on UF4 i made a banner for your flower shop there, but other than that we didn't get in touch a lot, so I understand why you can't remember me.

and i have to say: I still LOVE the forum software!! my session just expired (typing text on cellphone takes forever, so it happens a LOT) and my text was SAVED!!! <3<3<3

• Of course - and thanks for answering here.

Oh, really?! I will have to take a look-see at all the banners! I saved all of them so I'm sure to have yours! :)

And, yes, I quite agree - this forum ROCKS! :D Thank you Flowergame team!!!

• So... after Shelybear's signature over at the Dragon Cave forum reminded me again, I decided to finally sign up and see what this game is all about. Hello! :)

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Hello and welcome! :) Actually, I've seen you at the cave and wondered how you came by that nick. :)
    As a comparative newbie to both games, I'd say they're fairly similar in concept, although DC seems more complex.
    Right now, you can even find some (seasonal) eggs here in the Wild Garden, that should make you feel right at home. :D

• Hello and welcome! :) Actually, I've seen you at the cave and wondered how you came by that nick. :)
    As a comparative newbie to both games, I'd say they're fairly similar in concept, although DC seems more complex.
    Right now, you can even find some (seasonal) eggs here in the Wild Garden, that should make you feel right at home. :D

Thanks for the welcome! :) Yes, I did a double-take when I saw eggs in people's signatures here. :D
    I'm absolutely addicted to DC, and tend to get bored with other games that are similar but not as "perfect" (in my opinion), but this one looks very promising!
    My nickname is from one of the first webcomics I read. Dustpuppy is this little guy ->

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Ah, thanks, I need to check out that puppy!
    Yeah, I know, it's hard to live up to a favourite, but do give it a try. I think the graphics are very well done, there are lots of "alts" for many plant types, and the creators always think of some nice surprises - like the big EGG HUNT coming up later this week. 8o All April news (including bunnies and magic mushrooms) are there.

• Thanks for the welcome! :) Yes, I did a double-take when I saw eggs in people's signatures here. :D
    I'm absolutely addicted to DC, and tend to get bored with other games that are similar but not as "perfect" (in my opinion), but this one looks very promising!
    My nickname is from one of the first webcomics I read. Dustpuppy is this little guy ->

Wow I can't believe I do attract people from DC by putting banner in signature. <3 lol.
    Welcome Dustpuppy! You can call me Shely if you like. xD
    That little figure is cute...It looks similar to this:

Now is the perfect time to "hunt" for bunnies.<3

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Wow I can't believe I do attract people from DC by putting banner in signature. <3 lol.

Of course, that's what banners are for. :D I came to DC because someone had a dragon in their signature on a different forum.

Now is the perfect time to "hunt" for bunnies.<3

I got here just in time it seems. :D I wonder, is it a bad idea to keep my two first flower seeds I picked up two days ago? Or should I throw them away and get more eggs instead because they are only there for a limited time? ?(

I wonder, is it a bad idea to keep my two first flower seeds I picked up two days ago? Or should I throw them away and get more eggs instead because they are only there for a limited time? ?(

No need to throw out your other seeds. The eggs will be available for another 10 days, so just go and grab some more when your snapdragon has sprouted. :)

• Welcome dustpuppy. :)

I agree don´t throw your seeds away. It´s enough time to get some eggs and besides, there will be plenty of bunnies in the Give Away or trading posts later. Some of us only need the new bunnies and not the older ones. ;)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif