Frühlingszeit/ Springtime

• [spoiler]I agree with varnayrah. For people who do not have that plant it is really unfair. If someone only got one of these plants, I am not sure the price would be rewarding. (you can see it in my wintergarden and judge for yourself)
    /spoiler]

• I agree with JC. :S

Rjupa said: "I've tried sacrificing one plant today, but nothing. It was not a big loss though, I have many doublets of that particular plant."

What plant was it? Maybe we can figure it out by process of elimination. :thumbup:

Seems like this was answered in my absence, but anyway, it was a purple tulip I tired to sacrifice. Sorry for the wait!

Display Spoiler

Hmmm... was it a mushroom last year as well? Somehow that's completely slipped my mind... But it does indeed seem a little odd, taking newcomers into consideration.

But yay for new playground game! ^^

• Seems like this was answered in my absence, but anyway, it was a purple tulip I tired to sacrifice. Sorry for the wait!

Display Spoiler

Hmmm... was it a mushroom last year as well? Somehow that's completely slipped my mind... But it does indeed seem a little odd, taking newcomers into consideration.

But yay for new playground game! ^^

Spoilered bit No

Display Spoiler

I wouldn't have had any.

• Really? That's what it is? That does seem unfair to newcomers. No, last year it wasn't the same, it was any plant last year.

Display Spoiler

But what makes it doubly unfair to newcomers is that not only wouldn't they have last year's reward, but they can't get this year's reward, because none of theirs would have grown up yet.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I´m not very happy with sacrificing one of my witch mushrooms. :S I worked hard to get at least three of the mushroom variants from the wild garden. I don´t even have all the bred-only ones. And as I already have one of those items, I think I`ll skip this years`s. :rolleyes:

I´d have no problem with sacrificing a regular plant, though....

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

Edited once, last by idril (April 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM).

• I wasn't here last year, but the mushroom I picked up right away on the 23rd grew up today so I had time to sacrifice it. I also have one other adult that was given to me, but I didn't want to throw out a gift so I'm glad I didn't have to.

I'm really glad to get the post pixie gift :) I've been wanting one since I joined.

• *gigantisch* 8) Von derartigen Gifts schwärmten bereits die Urahnen. Seid bedankt für die großartige Kreation. :love: Welcher der magischen soll auf die große Wanderung geschickt werden? Noch sind 6 der Helden nicht bereit, die gesamte Situation ist noch ungewiss.

Ist die Aktion zeitlich begrenzt?
    -----------------------------
    *gigantisch* 8) from such poison already there swarmed the forefathers. Are thanked for the great creation. :love: Which of the magic ones should be sent on the big wandering? 6 of the heroes are not still ready, the whole situation is still uncertain.

Is the action limited in time?

[align=center]

• Tja mein Garten konnte ich eine Weile nicht sehen weil ich die Seite nicht aufrufen konnte.
    Jetzt wollte ich einen Pilz Opfern aber ich kann keinen finden weil dann immer ein Fehler kommt. Muss ich den verschenken oder was ist eigentlich mit Opfern gemeint? Geht das morgen auch noch ?

• ... ;( ... ich hatte das Geschenk schon, habe nochmal das gleiche bekommen ...

Display Spoiler

ich habe den selben Ofen noch mal bekommen, nicht den neuen

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke