Posts by Rjupa

I noticed that sometimes when I try to post plants in signatures that some of them have a colorful background. Those that were not affected are from 2017, whereas the images that are affected are older like from 2012-2014. My mistake, I also found some from 2017-18 that are affected as well, seems to be random which ones are without background.

This is only a problem when I try to post the images in my signature at dragon cave, here on flower game it looks fine.

Vanille - It was bred, from a White Clover x Lucky Clover pairing.

Also I don't think it matters, but the white clover was the variety that has a flower, and the lucky clover parent was the variety with a mushroom in it.

I think I may have gotten a new Firework, but I can't see the image:

Can't see it in other users greenhouse either, it's just an empty space.

Now when I post it here it appears as a "broken image" symbol.

Thanks for the hints and help with the Valentine items. I think I found the second half of the letter, but it will not let me pick it up. It is covered by an ad on the side. I clear the ad and try to pick up the second half, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I had this problem, and I just had to make the screen bigger so that the ad ended up elsewhere. Then I could click the letter fragment.
    To be clearer, I had the homepage open in a window that did not fully cover the screen of my computer, and just made the window go fullscreen.

Remember to look very carefully, I had one little bugger that was just barely a small slice sticking out from the corner of the screen, almost missed it.

Places I found my eggs (in order):

Display Spoiler

My garden
    Playground (the pipes game)
    Wild Garden
    My Atrium
    Wild Garden
    Garden Gate
    Garden Gate
    Playground (switching around the flowers game)
    Compendium
    My Greenhouse
    Pedigree page
    News page
    Breeding page
    Someone else's garden
    A flower page
    Compendium Entry

Yes, that was the message I got after I supposedly had 16, but since I didn't *really* have 16 it kept showing up until I actually had picked up 16.

I found 16 and haven't seen anything more for a while, has anyone found more than that?
    I'm asking because the counting messed up after I had found 9. When I picked up my 9th it said it was my 12th. I know that's not correct because I took a screenshots of every egg before I picked it up. When I had picked up 13 it said that I had picked up 16 and that it was my last, but I could still find more, and from there on it would say that it was the last for every new egg I found.

I agree with JC. :S

Rjupa said: "I've tried sacrificing one plant today, but nothing. It was not a big loss though, I have many doublets of that particular plant."

What plant was it? Maybe we can figure it out by process of elimination. :thumbup:

Seems like this was answered in my absence, but anyway, it was a purple tulip I tired to sacrifice. Sorry for the wait!

Display Spoiler

Hmmm... was it a mushroom last year as well? Somehow that's completely slipped my mind... But it does indeed seem a little odd, taking newcomers into consideration.

But yay for new playground game! ^^

I've tried sacrificing one plant today, but nothing. It was not a big loss though, I have many doublets of that particular plant.

I just got the Spring Excursion as a Playground game, does this mean it's here to stay as a game? *Hopes so*

There's one place that's not on your list that you can try:

Display Spoiler

The breeding page. Just to to a plant and click "breed", see if an egg shows up on the page.