Just curious- Why did you chose this username?

• Haha! We have a feline Hoover at our house; that's what we call our cat vacuum cleaner. She'll eat almost anything that drops on the ground... or that we even accidentally leave on the counter! She knows she is NOT supposed to go up there, but that never stops her, unfortunately. :)

Since adopting her (she's the white cat in my avatar) we've had to learn that we can't even leave a loaf of bread out, even if it's still in the store bag. She will chew through it and we'll find bite marks and nibbles taken out of the loaf! Although I find it amusing, I don't think my mother enjoys throwing away the slices of bread that have cat tooth marks in them. :) But she's the one who keeps leaving the bread out, even though I keep reminding her!

Clawdia doesn't touch fruit or vegetables of any type, however, which goes to show that even though dogs are omnivorous, cats aren't.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Haha! We have a feline Hoover at our house; that's what we call our cat vacuum cleaner. She'll eat almost anything that drops on the ground... or that we even accidentally leave on the counter! She knows she is NOT supposed to go up there, but that never stops her, unfortunately. :)

Since adopting her (she's the white cat in my avatar) we've had to learn that we can't even leave a loaf of bread out, even if it's still in the store bag. She will chew through it and we'll find bite marks and nibbles taken out of the loaf! Although I find it amusing, I don't think my mother enjoys throwing away the slices of bread that have cat tooth marks in them. :) But she's the one who keeps leaving the bread out, even though I keep reminding her!

Clawdia doesn't touch fruit or vegetables of any type, however, which goes to show that even though dogs are omnivorous, cats aren't.

So it's not just my cat who eats bread XD There's not much he won't eat though, to be honest... I've seen him eat potatoes and even vegetables, although he won't touch fruit :3 It's funny how some cats eat just about anything but other cats are really picky about food.

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• I had a cat who loved corn, even though it made him sick. I think it was because when I first found him as a tiny five-week-old kitten he was starving, and since I was having a party that night, most of the food in the house was stuff like Cheetos. That wasn't what I fed him (I gave him leftover turkey - not the best thing for a kitten, but the only thing I had in the apartment besides junk food at the time), but he kept sneaking stuff from the chip bowls, and I think it gave him the taste for it. Maybe it reminded him of finally being warm and dry and full, after being cold and wet and hungry for several days.

It's really funny some of the things that I hear that cats will eat. My other cat - the tortie ragamuffin - is really picky about her food. She actually prefers dry food to canned, something that baffles us. She also has never been interested in people food in the least, so we always know which one has been nibbling on the bread. :)

And then we had a cat when I was a kid who would eat ANYTHING. She was like your cat, I think. At least Clawdia won't eat vegetables, but I don't think Poppy was even that finicky. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Is it odd that I would still eat the bread even with cat nibbles out of it? xD As for my name it just kinda happened, I found this silly vampire name generator where you put your name in and it gave me "Marion Du Coudray also known as Venus of the Crows" over time it turned to Venus Coudray, then to Venus Fae Coudray. so i often now just use Venus Fae :)

:love:

• I'm the froglady because I was a Kermit the Frog fan back in the day, and was always coming home from the woods covered in mud with some sort of critter. Frogs, a jar of tadpoles, a green snake, a box turtle, a cool spider, etc. My mom was a biology teacher's daughter, so she was bombproof. "Yes, that's a beautiful (whatever), now put it back outside with its family where it belongs, wash up and come to dinner." Everyone bought me little frog figurines and stuffies for holidays and when they went on vacation. I had quite the collection.

When I got older, I majored in biochemistry and genetics and one of my work-study jobs was pithing frogs for the freshman lab courses. Not going into what that entails, but I got called froglady by the profs and TAs, so when I got on the internet 15 years later I thought it was a cool handle.

You'll find me elsewhere under nucmedtech (my profession of 30+ years), eljay/LJ (my family nickname), notaclue (mostly mobile games) and Amardella (my half-elven thief character from AD&D days back in the 80's). When you've been online 30 years you get a bunch of names as your life evolves.