• I may be new, but I do like that idea. I used to have aquariums, and they were planted aquariums. I worked pretty hard on them, and I would love to see true aquatic plants here, as well!

I know that some aquatic plants do flower if they reach the surface of water.

Oooh, and you could always use water from the aquarium/terrarium to water the greenhouse plants. Heh.

(Well, I used to use 'old water' from aquarium water changes to water the yard...)

Altaluna's Flowers

• /Shelybear
    Thank you I think the same way
    At now it's just a wish that there are many watter plants as normal in this game...! *wish*
    Try it? You mean raise them in real or make some pixel art? For sure both are cool :thumbup:

/Altaluna
    That's what I meant! I got some watter plants too
    Not many but they are cute, makes me happy just like any other soil plants <3
    Plants are gladly offer them selves as the
    home, food, and the most beautifull living art on earth and under the watter...
    How generous they are! No matter what they are so loveable right?
    And seems you very good at raise them Heeeh

• Forester,

Oh, yes. The aquariums were in my room, so I would wake up every morning to lit aquariums full of pretty fishies and lots of green plants. It made me very happy. I miss it. I had to give up fishkeeping so I could go to university a long way away from home. I am thinking about maybe starting again after summer comes and goes. It gets very hot here, so starting with new fish in summer, very bad idea!

It would be very cool to see water plants here. Maybe water hyacinth, corkscrew vallesneria, water wisteria. Java Ferns, too. I had a dozen of Java Ferns, and I kept getting baby plants from my adult plants! One spring, I had so many, I had to take some baby plants to sell to the fish store, I just ran out of room. Heh.

Altaluna's Flowers

• I'd guarantee everyone will miss if seen that
    beautifull aquarium by happiness!

Ahh Baby palnts <3 Haha sounds like you want to keep them
    'till they came out of water and say hello to you XD

I think the city of concrete... metropolice
    that makes all living things go mad and weak
    It's too much of cold gray For what? IDK Not for me
    There's nothing is beautifull then mother nature
    When I see the green place(even a flower pot)
    Everythings talk to me I can feel every single things
    and wear that, that keeps talking and talking to all
    Little bugs eats dead things for good soil(/ water)
    and that makes all living things grow up again
    Whole things' connected hamouniously...
    but city doesn't like that Just wordless

So I can't tell you that you have to
    don't feel any miss 'bout living beauties
    and needs get near of it
    But the situation looks doesn't quite good to have it
    Can you handle it? I know that's a strong temptation
    I wish I have huse and cool aquarium(vivarium! Yay) everyday
    but that need many time to effort of it so... XS
    Ewoooh I'll hope that you have a aquarium
    and it will be alright 100 pecently
    and someday mine's too! XD

• Oh, yes. The aquariums were in my room, so I would wake up every morning to lit aquariums full of pretty fishies and lots of green plants. It made me very happy. I miss it.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I would love to have a lot of aquariums in my house, but I can't. I do have some plants though, and they make me very happy.

• I do want to try to draw some pictures but I then found myself am bad at pixel arts.
    I think raise them in real is easier XD
    Do you know that there's another grass in the glass which is called Airplant. They don't need any water or soil and can grow in the air. Sounds cool, right?

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Well I don't sure 'bout what's easier. For me, aquarium seems isn't easy
    so I haven't aquarium but I love to spent my time for watching other's. It makes me pe~acefull 3)

Wow Airplant! I just shout it loudly in real. Yes it sounds COOL!
    Ah I think I know what they are. Some of plants need just few of water so spray will helpful, that's what I heared.
    And today I heared what's the another Eng name of them form you. Woah~ airplant, sounds cool. :love:

• I'm not sure is your airplant and mine are the same but at least they are similar :D
    The airplant I said really need no water. I was surprised at first but the seller ensure me that they don't need any water to grow. Sounds incredible to me!!
    I'm not a native English speaker so I look it up in the dictionary. It tells me that this plant should call Airplant :) Does it have another Eng name?

They should look like this:

<3

• Rly Do you sure they don't need 'any' water?
    I did googling and search on other website and ppls said they need just few of water 'in the air' :)
    I just didn't know that plants called like that
    and yes, all of them have they're own name surely X)

• truelinor/
    No, they are not mine. I just googled the picture to get one :D

Forester/
    Well...That's exactly what the seller told me and I saw them with no water in the shop.So I guess may be that is believable?
    Out of curious, what do you call this plant? :)

<3