Please vote at my Beach theme contest! =)

• I am holding a contest for the players of CreatureBreeder and I need people from all over to vote to keep it fair. If you would vote, that would be great! Just go HERE to cast your vote for your favorite beach design.

Also, this particular contest has a secret! I've entered one of my own designs under a different name! If you can guess which one is mine, I'll give you two of your choice of any flower I have more than three of in my garden. :D Please note that I do not plan on keeping any prize money if my design wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. I will pass that on to the next one in line. Also, you all see which games I play. Please do not ruin it for the others by telling them if you happen to guess it right.

Post your guess - ONLY ONE - on this thread. Whoever guesses the correct design will win the flowers, but I will not be telling anyone until after the voting is over. :D

• Hm... honestly, I'm happy with what I have now. I have an idea - why not just wait until we need to gift for Valentine's Day, and gift two (of your choice) to the Donation thread? :) You'll need to donate one anyway for that event. But as I'm not missing anything in my compendium anymore, and I can work towards whatever I want elsewhere, I really don't need any extras.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll