• The valentine event startet.
    You can breed Heart of valentine until the 14.
    At the 14. make a flower present to another to get a special gift.

Das Valentinsevent hat begonnen.
    Bis zum 14. könnt ihr Valentinsherzen züchten.
    Jeder der am 14. ein Blumengeschenk an jemand anderen überreicht bekommt ein besonderes Geschenk.

• You can find HOV seeds in the wild. It's the first time they've ever been available in the wild.

Idril is right - this year's breeding season is very short. I do hope the new version(s) aren't difficult to get. I also hope there is only ONE new version, or we're all going to go away frustrated.

Emeraldis, it's only enough time for ONE batch, since seeds take over 3 days to germinate, even if you speed up the process. (I've never found the speeding up process to be all that successful.) Since we only HAVE three days total, that's only one batch.

I've been looking forward to this event, and haven't picked up any new seeds in about two weeks in anticipation of it, but I didn't expect the breeding period to be so short. I'm probably going to just breed all of mine and have them drop into the wild, so if there are breed-only breeds (like perhaps the first one, with the pink clouds?) other people have a chance to get some.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I'm glad to see the event has started!

hmmm, i remember seeing hovs in someone's signature here, maybe yesterday??? glad to get an official announcement, though. i wonder what the gift will be? a decoration or a seed? :D

Yes, Emeraldis. That was probably my signature. I'm new to Flowergame, and when I saw the HoVs in the Wild Garden yesterday, I went nuts. LOL. These will probably be my only HoV's, since I have no adult plants.

Altaluna's Flowers

• oh only one breeding batch?! That's a pitty. I like the Heards of Valentine very much and hope one of my four is a new one ... keep your fingers crossed! ^^

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• We got 8 days for breeding last year, so why was the time reduced this year, despite there being more variants?
    You really shouldn´t cut down the breeding time. It will ony cause frustration...
    And it gets confusing when the rules are changed every year/every event.... :wacko:

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Looks like I'll be SoL for the new flower since I'm seed locked and there may not be time for them to grow. :(

*Edit* Well I had to give up one of my current seeds to get one but I have one now ^^

Edited once, last by DarkTygress (February 13, 2014 at 12:30 PM).

• Yes, Idril. Why should not open? You can see it in my winter garden. ;)

But the story (in the garde) goes not on. I've found one potten, then later time ever the same potten also after clicking, but no others. - Last year it was easy to find out. And now? What is the problem?

[align=center]

• Yes, Idril. Why should not open? You can see it in my winter garden. ;)

But the story (in the garde) goes not on. I've found one potten, then later time ever the same potten also after clicking, but no others. - Last year it was easy to find out. And now? What is the problem?

I hope that will help: ;)

Display Spoiler

I think you meen the honey, when you write "potten"?

You have to find the letter of her boyfriend first: one bit of the letter is in the wild garden (on the right side, at the way to the stairs in front of the watering can), the other bit is at the top of the compendium page on the right side of the sunflower; directly above the "C" of "Compendium" in the frame).
    After that, she ask you to clue her heart as well. Then you have to find the honey. It is at each playgound at the bottom of the side, even under the comercial.
    After that you get a parcel. :) Good luck!

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke