Posts by Altaluna

Forester,

Oh, yes. The aquariums were in my room, so I would wake up every morning to lit aquariums full of pretty fishies and lots of green plants. It made me very happy. I miss it. I had to give up fishkeeping so I could go to university a long way away from home. I am thinking about maybe starting again after summer comes and goes. It gets very hot here, so starting with new fish in summer, very bad idea!

It would be very cool to see water plants here. Maybe water hyacinth, corkscrew vallesneria, water wisteria. Java Ferns, too. I had a dozen of Java Ferns, and I kept getting baby plants from my adult plants! One spring, I had so many, I had to take some baby plants to sell to the fish store, I just ran out of room. Heh.

I'm glad to see the event has started!

hmmm, i remember seeing hovs in someone's signature here, maybe yesterday??? glad to get an official announcement, though. i wonder what the gift will be? a decoration or a seed? :D

Yes, Emeraldis. That was probably my signature. I'm new to Flowergame, and when I saw the HoVs in the Wild Garden yesterday, I went nuts. LOL. These will probably be my only HoV's, since I have no adult plants.

I may be new, but I do like that idea. I used to have aquariums, and they were planted aquariums. I worked pretty hard on them, and I would love to see true aquatic plants here, as well!

I know that some aquatic plants do flower if they reach the surface of water.

Oooh, and you could always use water from the aquarium/terrarium to water the greenhouse plants. Heh.

(Well, I used to use 'old water' from aquarium water changes to water the yard...)