Board updated / Forum geupdated

• The issue with the conversations is know - unfortunately the information why conversions are new and which are not could not be imported into the new version.

It's still there. Both the option to hide signatures all together (it's at https://board.flowergame.net/index.php/Settings/) as well as the option to hide your own signature (when you create a post, use the "extended reply" button, then a settings tab appears where you can disable your own signature for a specific post).

Yes, the signature is no longer displayed in the profile. Although I don't see why it should, you have a full profile page over there.

For me, editing the profile works? Please be more specific.

Proper titles will be added. You can already see which role a user has by the background color of the users title. Regular user's title has grey background, for mods and admins it's blue.

Transparency does actually work - but the forum uses a white background for all avatars, especially the transparent ones.

• es, the signature is no longer displayed in the profile. Although I don't see why it should, you have a full profile page over there.

For me, and probably just me :D , It was very convenient to select the plants in my sig from my profile and water or pick up snails from there as the forum reloads much faster than my greenhouse.

• Please, please please increase the character limit. ;(

I'd like that too. It works in preview. Even when we go back to three pots (if we are) most of the time we'll have three seeds and three sprouts.

I do like the new board though, especially the 'Portal' type bit down the right hand side. :)

I've also just noticed that the number of new posts appears on the browser tab. :thumbup:

Edited once, last by blobber (January 19, 2014 at 2:28 PM).

• Geil, ich habe jetzt mehrmals versucht, auf verschiedene Threads zu antworten *kotz*

Und um es nun kurz und schmerzlos zu machen: ich mag das neue Forum nicht, ich mag das Layout nicht und die Benutzerfreundlichkeit lässt auch zu wünschen übrig.
    Ja, ich weiß, daß Updates manchmal sein müssen, aber das ging m.E. echt in die Hose, deshalb :thumbdown:

• Thank you for answering and letting me know how to hide my signature
    But to me the change feels inconvenience Or maybe just don't get used to it yet?
    Design's maybe cooler(to me it's little bit bold, sorry) But it is not intuitive than older one I guess

Profile works - Sorry for my laziness I use Opera the web browser And I tried on other browser It works
    Signature on profile - Cus I'll hide my ones Hehe And the old and the new sources seems isn't compatable on Opera X.X
    Simple profile - Whole thing's look so simple now some of it I'd like some of it not but that's quite a
    but I hope profile get more convenience
    Like what I said the profile page don't show whole things by 1 click S: *wish*

Transparency - Haha right but I can't see it works I mean at the real background
    By another little white squear background what uselessly blocking the real one
    Why it changed like that? I thought it's a mistake for sure But your sounds not? isn't it a mistake?!
    Urgh, Really it's not gonna be rechanged? Uncool~

Anyway thanks thanks thanks!

+ Oh now threads has icon that from the avatar of who made the thread and when I made a reply on thread then I can see the little icon from my avatar on the thread icon Woo I like it

+ WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOW Mirror effect! On avatar! I saw that change just now! COOL! =O :thumbup:

+ I found the reply setting isn't permanent
    I remove my signature so now It doesn't matter to me but anyway

+ That mirror effect doesn't work in the Opera(browser) :/

Edited 6 times, last by Forester (January 26, 2014 at 6:52 PM).

• Hallo, ich musste mich hier quasi gezwungenermaßen anmelden. Normalerweise bin ich im alten Forum stille Mitleserin gewesen. Hier kann ich aber nicht alles sehen, sofern ich nicht eingeloggt bin.

Liebe Grüße

• Hallo, ich musste mich hier quasi gezwungenermaßen anmelden. Normalerweise bin ich im alten Forum stille Mitleserin gewesen. Hier kann ich aber nicht alles sehen, sofern ich nicht eingeloggt bin.

Liebe Grüße

In a translator that comes out as
    "Hi, I had to sign up here more or less out of necessity. I'm usually quiet fellow reader in the old forum have been. Here, I can see not everything but if I am not logged in. "

I think that's a bonus. :D

• I believe that before, unregistered users wouldn't even have seen the trading forum. Now they can enter the forum and see als the threads, but no posts.

• Oh, wow, this forum looks FANTASTIC!!! Of course, I like the other one too - much better than the very first one I posted on where you had to scroll way down in order to even find the thing! LOL! And I think it was black too! I don't like dark forums, too hard to read the light print. This one's great though! Real slick!

One think I can't do though - and its more with the game than the forum - I can't find the gift links - where are they now?