Weihnachten / Christmas 2013

• Auch unsere Elfen haben es endlich geschafft, die Weihnachtsvorbereitungen abzuschließen. Ab heute, können wieder Weihnachtsbäume im wilden Garten gefunden und gezüchtet werden. Ihr könnt sie bis zum 6. Januar einsammeln.
    Vom 16.12. bis zum 22.12. sind Weihnachtsgestecke im wilden Garten zu finden. Eine der alten Varianten kann nur gezüchtet werden, welche das ist, müsst ihr selber heraus finden.
    Ab dem 23.12. bis zum 29.12. könnt ihr den Stern der Weihnacht aus Weihnachtsstern und Weihnachtsbaum kreuzen.
    Am 16.12. öffnet der Weihnachtsmarkt seine Pforten und schließt am 25.12.
    Und zum Jahresende gibt es ab dem 29.12. noch eine Überraschung.

Our elves are ready with their christmas preparations. From today until january 6th. You can find and breed christmas trees.
    From december 16th to december 22 christmas wreath waiting for you in the wild garden. One of the old variations are breed only, which one you have to find out.
    From december 23 to december 29 the christmas star can be breed from pointsettia x christmas tree.
    The christmas market is open from december 16. to december 29.
    And to the end of the year their is a surprise from december 29 on.

• Yay, it finally started. :D

I have some questions:

1. Some of the Christmas trees were also bred-only, like the burning one. Are those still only obtainable through breeding?
    2. The Christmas star is not a bred-only flower anymore, expect for a few?
    3. With what can we breed the Christmas wreaths? Only with each other (we only got two) or with another regular flower?

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• 1. Some of the Christmas trees were also bred-only, like the burning one. Are those still only obtainable through breeding?
    2. The Christmas star is not a bred-only flower anymore, expect for a few?
    3. With what can we breed the Christmas wreaths? Only with each other (we only got two) or with another regular flower?

I like know the answer with the last one becuase I trade one of mine off. and can we breed christmas star now (it have the choice of breeding them now)

• 1: Bei den Weihnachtsbäumen gibt es weiterhin Varianten die nur durch kreuzen erlangt werden können.
    2: Da war ein Fehler in der News, Stern der Weihnacht ist generell nur durch kreuzen von Weihnachtsbaum und Weihnachtsstern zu bekommen.
    3: Das Weihnachtsgesteck kann mit einem Weihnachtsbaum gekreuzt werden.

1: Their are breed only variations by the christmas trees.
    2: Their was a mistake in the christmas star news. To get them you neeb to breed Pointsettia with christmas tree.
    3: You can breed the christmas wreath with the christmas tree.

• How does one get a Christmas wreath if they don't have any from previous years? Will they be available as seeds in the wild garden? All I have from last year are trees and stars.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• *jubel*, wir sind zu Großgärtnern geworden. Das breitere Layout mit dem +1 Aussaatplatz war wirklich eine tolle Überraschung. Noch breiter würde es unübersichtlich werden? *hihi*, ich glaub das nicht. Die breiteren Monitore bescherten uns breitere Augen. :P Nephele wird ihre Kunst jetzt noch eleganter kreieren können. :) Die Zeit soll nicht schneller laufen. Doch auf die Überraschung bin ich gespannt. ^^

[align=center]

• hello thank you for the christmas events!
    but I have some question:

• Is there a new christmas tree variant?
    • Can I get that from taking seeds from the garden?
    • Am I guaranteed not to get a burning tree if I take non-bred seeds?

please answer these if you can't because it is very important for me.
    thank you very much for releasing wreaths this year!

1087615.png1084843.png1081016.png1082366.png 91550.png4569.png2796.png3297.png2830.png

oh! Thank you Yogamupfel 37396.png

• There is NO new Christmas tree variant this year. You can get the old ones from the wild garden or by breeding. The Burning Christmas tree is a breed-only variant. ;)

What´s with your phobia of getting the burning tree? You can always trade or gift it when you get one. :)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif