Christmas flowers reminders for everyone

• Our family's particular twist on Christmas was that we weren't allowed out of bed until my parents came to "wake" us on Christmas morning because my mother worked midnight shift, and she wanted to be there for gift opening. We would go to school after New Year and people would ask, "what did you get for Christmas?" And my sister and I would be all excited. "We got three new dresses (that Mother made) and a new coat and some pretty sweaters and mittens and scarves and hat (that Grandma knitted) and some new nightgowns and a robe (again, handmade) and slippers and *insert name of family game here*. "Oh, didn't you get any REAL presents?" We always got one thing we really wanted, like a certain doll or toy, but there were dozens of boxes under the tree (including underwear and socks) and our stockings were stuffed with chapsticks and pretty hairpins and ponytail holders. Our family didn't have a lot of extra cash, but we always got excited opening those clothes and didn't have a thought in our heads that we didn't get "real" presents.

• Oh I'm sorry they were just typos :) I basically can't remember where the 'n' is and when I capitalised the first letter, auto-correcting didn't work. Anyway, since that made you laugh I'm not going to correct them then lol
    When something are translated into Chinese they will be in completely different characters :P

I guess 26th Dec is just the boxing day here in UK.

:P You could just have said Christmas Old Man (圣诞老人.)

Regarding the UK putting their decorations early, I believe we here in the Philippines put them up earliest; sometimes in September or October.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• I dropped... a bunch of Christmas stars, I'm not sure how many. And when I ran out of poinsettias, I bred my remaining trees together, to give people a chance at the breed-only variants of the trees.

Since I have 21 poinsettias, I'm guessing I dropped pretty close to that number of stars into the wild. Good luck, everyone! I hope some people get some!

By the way, it looks like they forgot to turn on the Christmas Market this year. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Really?!!? Aren't you sick of them by Christmas?

Well, it tends to get annoying, yes. This is so especially when the train station starts to play Christmas songs, and I ride the train to school. At least they do NOT put the full decorations at that time but just some of them. Then, come late November to early December, that's the time they put their full decorations. -_- The thing is they put a LOT of decos.

Well, truth be told that since this is my first time to go to China for Christmas, I will admit that I miss the Philippine Christmas festivities and traditions like simbang gabi (listening to evening Holy Mass), Noche Buena (Christmas Eve feast that lasts until midnight of Christmas) and the like. In China, they do not celebrate Christmas at all! Well, perhaps some people but I do not know.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• By the way, it looks like they forgot to turn on the Christmas Market this year. :)

Yeah, and lucky clovers aren't breedable yet, either. I hope everything is okay!

Editing to add: Okay, now breeding shows for lucky clovers (it didn't before) but when I bred one of mine I got a white clover instead of a lucky clover. :(

Edited once, last by Ardath (December 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM).

• I believe that the White and Lucky Clovers can always be bred together, but only during the New Year season do you get Lucky ones instead of White. I know you can breed Valentine's Hearts to Bleeding Hearts all year, but unless it's Valentines you'll just get regular Bleeding Hearts -and- you can breed Jack-O-Lanterns to Pumpkins all year if you need more Pumpkins. So some fantastical plants DO breed with their "normal" counterparts all year, but you get normal plants unless it's the holiday season for the fantastical ones.