• For the past week or so, I've been seeing a couple of strange things on this site. I thought at first they were one-time glitches, but they've persisted.

First off, I tend to keep my Greenhouse up in a tab in Firefox, and almost every time I refresh my Greenhouse page, it takes me to this page instead. Yes, I know, it's very strange. ?(

Second, when I click the link to follow the faerie, half the time it takes me to my greenhouse page instead of the playground.

Third, I haven't needed to clear clouds in about a week. I still need to water the same amount, but I haven't had to have clouds moved away in a week now, ever since encountering the above glitches.

I do not think the problem is at your end. They all started when Firefox did an automatic update. I've cleared my cache and rebooted my computer, but the problem persists. I am going to try using Chrome for this site for a while and see if the problems continue, but I suspect they won't.

I'm only reporting them so that people are aware of this, in case anyone else has a problem. I'll reply to this thread if the problem continues in Chrome. (I absolutely will NOT use IE for anything.)

ETA: Maybe I was too soon in presuming Firefox was the issue. On Chrome I refreshed my greenhouse, and it took me here. At least it's not that Jack-o-lantern page, but it's still not where I was. (I refresh my greenhouse to see if I need to water or clear clouds. I keep my greenhouse page open in a tab all the time, no matter what else I'm doing on the web.)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (December 3, 2014 at 4:21 AM).

• So I'm not alone with this. I have same problems but most of of the time I get redirected to here or if I click plant in my greenhouse it goes back to greenhouse. I'm using Firefox. I just tested with my phone and Chrome, same thing happens there. I tried with Chrome and computer but it seems to be working fine with me with those two ?( I have cleared cache and booted my computer too (I even did virus scan, nothing found).

• One thing to note - refreshing my greenhouse when I FIRST bring up the page does NOT redirect me. It's only if the tab has been up a while and then I refresh it to see if I need to play a game and water the plants or remove clouds.

The fact that there have been NO CLOUDS for a week is definitely strange, and also DEFINITELY not connected to the browser. So maybe something at the site is doing something weird? I've done web development for a while, but this baffles me, because I have no idea WHY this could happen.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• At least Chrome works fine to me...
    I put my flowers to other popular sites (including DC forums) and ever since that, I don't need to remove the clouds because they always get enough views... Have you put the images to other sites (occasionally perhaps?)

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I see, I have a suspicion what is causing the issue. This issue is most likely on my side, there is something broken about the "stay logged in" feature.

• Just to confirm that I have the same issues when following the pixies without refreshing the greenhouse page first (happens with FF, any of the last 5 versions).

Concerning the clouds: I thought as long as you log in every day and click on your plants (watering them, collecting snails etc.), cloud removing won't be an issue. At least I haven't had to do this in a very long time.

• Well, until this past week or so, I would have to remove clouds once a day. Lately I haven't had to at all. I didn't really notice it at first, but after several days of no clouds it became noticeable. I keep my garden open all the time and stay logged in, and use the games to keep my plants watered. I rarely use the watering can for watering, unless it's a new seed, so maybe that's what you mean.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I haven't had any problems with the site, but I also have not had to chase the clouds away for over a week. I chalked that up to having my signature in the holiday discussion board, where the flowers get lots more page views than usual during an event. Perhaps I was mistaken.

• I haven't had to clear away the clouds in months - maybe over a year. If you have them up in enough signatures, then you don't and, like Shelybear, I do.

As far as the other things go, the only difference I've noticed is when I click on the link to come to the game, I used to come straight to my Greenhouse, since that is what the link is for, but just recently I've noticed that it takes me to this page however I'm still logged in (thank goodness!)

• Oh wow! I have been having the same problem for a few days, and I just thought it was my browser behaving badly. I had to do a system restore on my computer and have been digging out tiny glitches ever since, and I just thought it was one of them. I'm glad to hear that this is being worked on. I'll stop maligning my poor innocent browser now. XD