Welcome to the Flowergame Forum!

• Hi I'm Clara and I'm new to flowergame but I've been on Dragon Cave for ages (: I made an account here because I saw a link to the site in a signature in the DC forums; it seems great here so far! My usernames on both sites is 'ClarrissaK' <3

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• Hello, Clara! Welcome to Flower Game! I think you'll like it here. It's not as frenzied or frantic as DC, but the artwork is lovely and the flowers are pretty.

Right now is the Easter event; you can find eggs (seeds - they grow into bunnies) in the garden, and a little later - I think the 20th or 21st - we'll go on an egg hunt which will give each of us a surprise. :) It may be a decoration for a garden, or a special seed (another egg), or even a new garden. We won't know until the event has started and someone completes it. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Welcome Clara:)
    I do hope you will like here as us.

lol, Mia. This is the first time I see DC forums be described frenzied and frantic but I completely agree, after comparing there with here. xD

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Well, I'm not thinking of the forums so much as the game. It's pretty cutthroat in DC; you have to really hurry to get eggs that you want, and it's discouraging when you never manage to grab (or sometimes even see) rares. I have yet to see a metallic in the caves. Ever.

But there are no rare seeds here. Other than Event seeds, and those don't count, because they're not rare during the event. (It's just that the admins have to sometimes trigger a drop manually when the seeds go too fast.)

Also, there are very few giveaways on the DC forum. There are a few, but they are the exception rather than the rule, and most people who are giving away have far more takers than they can give to. Most people who have rares want to trade them for other rares; they're not going to give them away to someone who doesn't already have a rare. But here, people give flowers away, and are generous about trades, so other than event flowers (and breed-only colors), it's pretty easy to get every flower here.

There ARE a few rare colors, but they're all breed-only flowers, and all it takes is time, patience, and persistence to get every color.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Aw, I somehow added a "forums" behind it.

Yeah I do like the generous people here more. All of you are amazing. :) I think some of people there like DC because its competitiveness. I know some of them set their goal as grabbing certain amount of rares (and it seems is majority). And you know, DC has much more active player than Flowergame. This is the main problem causing chaos.

I want to say I also prefer this forum.<3 Anyway, let's back to topic. xD

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I agree with you about DC, it's pretty competitive and it's not always fair - some people have pages and pages of rares whilst others never get them. Some people can get really aggressive over their dragons and that can be annoying. It's great to know it's not like that here though! It'd be nice to be able to collect one of each flower on the site :)

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• That's perfectly possible. All flowers and all variants are obtainable, even though it's quite a number. With the next monthly flower release, it will be a total of 200 different variants to collect.

• Welcome, Clara! I have not been on DC, although I know what people are talking about when they say that (DC).

Wow, Exterminans! 200! That's great and what an accomplishment! :D

I want to welcome you too, dustbunny! Sorry I haven't done so earlier, but I'm on vacation and wasn't able to come online until today. However, I hope you enjoy Flowergame - I know I do!

Edited once, last by truelinor (April 18, 2014 at 6:23 AM).

• Hello Lilithiana! A lot of us are in both places, DC and FG.

You'll find it isn't as frantic here, trying to get seeds as it is getting eggs on DC. There are no rare seeds (other than event seeds, which you can only get during events), so you don't have to worry about snagging a seed before someone else with a better internet gets it. It's rare not to see every non-event seed in the garden. :)

There are certain variants (colors) that are harder to obtain, but that's generally because they're obtained by breeding your own adults and raising those seeds. As you go, if you notice you have a ? in your compendium for a breed, you can just ask, and we'll let you know if the missing variant(s) are breed-only.

For instance, there are 8 variants of roses, and two are breed-only. So you can get them, it just takes a bit of effort on your part to do so. :)

There's also a give-away thread, because some members like to only have two or three of each variants, so they give away their extras. That's another way you can quickly increase the number of flowers that you have. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif