Posts by Cailleavinca

Should've mentioned it earlier, I'd like to be called Cai for short.

Thank you all for the welcoming atmosphere, it's indeed very relaxing. ^^

It seems my cellphone browser doesn't support wall posts (or vice versa?) so may i please ask you all not to post there, because I'm stuck with the notifications about wall posts as well and unanswered posts would make me look rude... I think. ^^;

@Tru: (answer to wall post)
    yes I am using the same name over at UF, a long, long time ago on UF4 i made a banner for your flower shop there, but other than that we didn't get in touch a lot, so I understand why you can't remember me.

and i have to say: I still LOVE the forum software!! my session just expired (typing text on cellphone takes forever, so it happens a LOT) and my text was SAVED!!! <3<3<3

Hiya Tru! I know you from Unifaction, but no worries in case you don't remember me, I was barely online the past two years.

My name is Cailleavinca, it combines two of my favourite flowers (Callas and Vincas), a mythological creature from buddhism (Kalavinka) and Caillean, my favourite character from Marion Zimmer Bradley's Avalon novels.

I'm german, but prefer to speak english on here, i think.

Although I would love to care for a real garden, my phobia of ants (my skin itches as soon as I see more than two of them) won't really let me, so I guess i'll even gift the ant-inhabited form of Tillandsias away as soon as i get them...

i'm a fan of CLAMP and Saki Hiwatari Mangas, console games (Zelda, ICO), novels (Game of Thrones, Baroque Cycle), TV series (Big Bang Theory, Mentalist) and Audrey Kawasaki's art.

Other than that, I love being outside and feel the wind, or be at home to cook something nice or cuddle with my girlfriend.