Easter 2013 / Ostern 2013

• Wow, that was FUN :D I enjoyed really having to work for the last few eggs and the decorations are adorable! Thank you so much for this event, it's made my holiday much brighter!

The ones in Lorell and JCStitches sigs are bred too

No, check again. Mine's parentless and so are all my eggs. I tried breeding two of the ones that matured this morning and couldn't. I hope that's a good sign that all parentless seeds won't end up grey bunnies this year...?

• You have the message, that you all eggs did find? Hmmm, interesting. I think some about. :S

Display Spoiler

If so it is full right, then each user has gets own situation.

I meant the growable eggs In that day my bunnies breeded and I get a prize egg in the nomal place too but now I can see many easter egg seeds in wild garden Thx for release and the event

• Yeah, I got them all! :thumbup:

What a chase! I even learned something new... ;)

Display Spoiler

I never knew you could actually click on compendium entries... now guess were egg 16 was located! :D

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

• Yeah, I got them all! :thumbup:

What a chase! I even learned something new... ;)

Display Spoiler

I never knew you could actually click on compendium entries... now guess were egg 16 was located! :D

Thanks so much Kelandra! I found my 15th egg there! :D

I got two bunny decorations - and now I have two of the same kind - the one from last year. I wished I could have gotten something different, you know, something I didn't already have. I absolutely LOVE the tree decoration though!!! :love: :D

Now for that last egg... :thumbup:

• "The last egg" - Destiny-Thriller.
    A maniac rummages brutally through his own garden over and over again, collects all moles and rushes them ruthlessly against the neighbors root voles.
    :D

Yes, it is a hard film, and it is not ended now. :S

Ein herrliches Buddlerfest. Und was der Post pixie so brachte, davon träumen nicht mal in Berlin die lustigen Laubenpieper. Der Schneehase ist ein Typ, der nur vom Himalaya importiert werden kann. Bei uns soll er mangels Eiszapfen angeblich Quetten fressen. Meine Blumen freuen sich schon auf die flächenbedeckende Gesellschaft. Habt Dank für alles.

Und oh ja, das Rätsel um das 16. Ei wird vielleicht noch erkundet werden. Hoffnung ist nicht mehr, doch viele Gärtner sind des Geheimnisses Tod, so sagt man. :D

NachPS: *mist*, hier ist erst 23:00 h. But the breeding time is finished. P.g., can not more giv some eggs into the wild. 8|

[align=center]

• me, too .... #16 egg, where are you??? ;(

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Finally chased that last one down. Thought once I got 15 and the third prize I'd be satisfied with that, but my curiosity got the better of me. This completionist drive, I think, is why we all come here in the first place. :)

• I know I did too - I finally found it by changing my page style to "no style" (from the view menu in firefox). That turned off the background and made the egg show up at the top of the page instead of somewhere in the middle (where I kept scrolling past it, I guess).

This post from Dandelion may help in finding #16. :)

• Wow, that looks strange 8o ... BUT I found it!!! Thank you for the tip!^^

But ... it is a little bit like cheating ... isn't it?! :S ;)

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Aztekior, 16 is not in the same place for everybody.

Display Spoiler

For me it was in News, for somebody else that posted it was elsewhere. I'd been to News lots of times and didn't see it because I scrolled too quickly.

Dandelion's post quoted above may help you.

• Thanks blobber. Your help brought a good chance. I was checking in all pages who makes it sense. No, there was'nt it.

OK. Now I try without spoiler: The last egg was eaten by my garden ants. So it's near forsure now. :D

[align=center]