Es weihnachtet sehr / Christmas is all around

• Von draußen vom Walde da komme ich her
    ich kann euch sagen es ist kalt und zwar sehr!
    Eins ist ganz sicher, Schnee und Eis mag ich nicht mehr,
    daher feiere ich dieses Jahr mit einer Weihnachtspalme am Meer.

Auch dieses Jahr haben sich die Gartenkobolde für die Advents- und Weihnachtszeit mächtig ins Zeug gelegt und einiges Vorbereitet. Nikolaus Weihnachtsmann hat es schließlich doch noch geschafft seinen Bart zu entstauben, die Rentiere einzufangen und seinen Schlitten zu entrümpeln um über der winterlichen Landschaft seine Kreise zu ziehen. Mit etwas Glück ist er auch bereit die eine oder andere Überraschung für euch abzugeben.

Auch wird eine große Sendung Schneerosensamen erwartet, die bei Ankunft im wilden Garten verteilt werden wird. Hierbei sind Anschlusslieferungen geplant, so dass ihr sie das ganze Jahr über finden könnt.

Es werden schon jetzt fleißig Bretter geschleppt, die Hämmer geschwungen und Waren ausgepackt, so dass am 16.12. der Weihnachtsmarkt eröffnet werden kann.

Ab dem 23.12. wird es Zeit für den Stern der Weihnacht der dann fleißig gezüchtet werden darf.

Zum Jahrsabschluss gibt es auch dieses Jahr ab dem 30.12. wieder den Glücksklee.

From outside, from the wood I come,
    singing the freezing, bibbering winter song.

If this weather will be along,
    I travelto the sea and sing a christmas palm my christmas song.

(Sorry for this really bad translation, poems are difficult to write in german. I think in english it isnearly impossible for me.)

Also this year the garden gnomes has worked hard to prepare some specials for advent and christmas time. Finally Santa Claus managed it to free his beard from dust, catch the reindeers and clear his sleigh so he can circle over the winterly landscape. With some luck he has a surprise for you.
    A delivery with christmas rose seed is on the way. By arrival it will be put in the wild garden. Subsequent deliveries are planned, so you can find them all the year long.

Planks are carried, the hammer would swung and goods unwrapped, so the christmas market can start at 16. December.

At the 23.12. it is time to breed the Christmas Star.

At the end of the year you can get the lucky clover from the 30.12. on.

• thank you for the fun filled season!
    can't wait to see what christmas trees i get this year. i know i am missing at least one previous tree, and hope it shows up this year. (i bred a couple, crosses fingers)

thanks you for the christmas rose and for making it available year round! this way i can concentrate on the christmas trees.

can't wait for the market! that was fun last year. would love to fill up my compendium on the missing christmas star too. is there a new one this year as well?

also i have all the lucky clovers so far, will there be a new one of that also?

so excited because i finally got the light pink bleeding heart and the orange dahlia to finish off those flower groups!

• The Christmas Market is a quest we get. It's kind of an area we go to, where we talk to people and interact with items on the page. A more elaborate form of what we did at Halloween with the bat and the ghost. :)

I'm guessing it will be a slightly different quest this year than last year. It was a lot of fun. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll