• I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to gift me a jack o lantern from last year? If so how can I set up a trade? I joined recently and have been hard at work trying to get the seasonal plants and then some :)

• Well, I for sure give up now. clicked pretty much everything i could find and ghost and bat are still free.. that is really frustrating me.. :huh:
    even tried the "wild clicking" between ghost and bat as miaskywalker mentioned it, but nothing.. :wacko:

edit: found an old thread from last year in the help section.. and finally catched the ghost.. to bad that it is not staying in the atrium like last year.. but well, it is still a nice extra game within the game.. thank you.. AND without help, propably never finished it.. 8| is it possibly to keep the bat? kind of like the little thing flying around there

Feel free to come over for a vist. :love:

Edited once, last by Aquarian (November 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM).

• As far as i know, Nephele is still busy with painting all the stuff for the summer event. We "slightly" underestimated the effort required to create a full size point&click adventure, but it's almost done and will be released before Christmas, along with an fair amount of other content.

8o Wow, that sound great. I am looking forward to it! Also holding my fingers crossed that it will be ready soon. Can't wait ... :thumbup: :love: Big big thanks to the team!

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• I will try to help. First of all: it will help to read the red messages that apear after clicking on something and then decide what to do next.

Display Spoiler

It may be, that I don't use the exact words of the game messages, because I read them in german and in addition didn't safe screenshots.

So this is only a roughly summery of the story:
    1. click on the gost: "You can't touch the gost. You need something sticky."
    ...click on the bat: "The bat is flying hungily around."
    2. click on the spider, which is sitting in the web at the flowergame-logo (top of the page, left bottom of the logo): "The web is sticky, but a spider is still in it."
    3. click on the bat: "The bat eats the spider, the web is free now."
    4. click on the gost: "You still can't touch the gost. You need something to shoo him inside the web."
    5. click on the bat: " You push the bat with a stick. It is flying around and is screaming.
    => The gost is horrified and fly away. If the gost is roughly between bat and web, it will fly into the web and stick.

I hope it will work for you. :)

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Danke Lorell. Nun wissen auch die schrecklichen Cygnus A ;) Aliens, wie wir Terrestlinge mit ihnen umgehen: Kurz, schmerzhaft und absolut wirksam. Nächstes Jahr werden sie sicherlich einen anderen Heimsuchungsplaneten wählen.

-------------------

Thanks Lorell. Now know it also the awful Cygnus A ;) aliens, as we Terrestlinge handle with them: Briefly, painfully and absolutely efficiently. Next year they will choose absolutely another disaster planet.

:P

[align=center]

found an old thread from last year in the help section.. and finally catched the ghost.. to bad that it is not staying in the atrium like last year..

But it is. It's in your decoration storage waiting for you to put it into your atrium (look at bottom of page below the flowers from your atrium page).

This is wonderful. Can't wait to see the new jack-o-lanterns and the surprise that Nephele has for us. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. This site is the best-kept secret on the web for people who love pretty artwork. (Hope it doesn't stay that way...I've gifted some plants to folks but never seem to see them here).

edit: I can't seem to use my new decoration. Could someone tell me where it goes (and how to remove whatever is in its way)?

• Thank you so much. :D I caught ghost and got post pixie. :D

• Quoted
    found an old thread from last year in the help section.. and finally catched the ghost.. to bad that it is not staying in the atrium like last year..

But it is. It's in your decoration storage waiting for you to put it into your atrium (look at bottom of page below the flowers from your atrium page).

It isn't in mine, or the Wintergarden Just the forest pirate brought by the post pixie.

Sorry messed up the quote.

• Earlier in this thread Exterminans said that the new decoration will be for an area not yet accessed. For those who can't use it, do you have either the winter garden or the atrium available? If you do, and you've opened the package, you should see the decoration at the very bottom of your screen, under all your available flowers. If there are open decoration spots, you can place it in the garden. If you currently have no open slots, you won't be able to.

I hope that someday the mods give us more slots in the winter garden. It would be fun to put more plants and decorations in there. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Das Event läuft bis zum 11.11.
    Die letztjährigen Halloween Kürbisse könnt ihr nur durch züchten erhalten.

The Event runs until the 11.11.
    Jack-o-lanterns from the last year you can only get from breeding.

Can we also obtain 2010 variants by breeding?

My Garden ~~~~~ My Knuffels ~~~~~~~ My Dragons ~~~~~ My Other Dragons

• froglady, in the deep, under the placable flowers you have the deco-objects. Click the house. Now it's in the Front, ower the Atrium / Wintergarden. You see red spuares around the decos, which can replace. Do replace by clicking.

Danke Idril. Audry II wird verstärkt. - Das muss auch aus dem Wilden Garten klappen. Denn sonst hätte niemand eine Chance, der Audry noch nicht hat. ... Der Glücksfaktor ist immer dabei. Wird man alle Typen bekommen? Wird man fehlende tauschen können? (Damals Walter Giller an Silvester in "Locker vom Hocker": "Es bleibt schwierig!") :P

[align=center]

• It can also go in the Atrium. You just have to make a place for it by clicking on the little tool shed (says "Remove decoration" when scrolled over). :thumbup:

Mine won't go in the Atrium
    "Either this decoration does not match into this garden or all positions are allready ocupied."
    I'd made a space for it.
    It will go in the Wintergarden though.