Board Upgrade / Forum Upgrade

• I just wanted to let you know that we are planning to upgrade the board software as the current one does not longer receive security upgrades. I know that it will take some time to get used to the new Interface but I hope that the transition is going smooth. Please be not alarmed if the Board is going to be offline and/or in maintenance mode in the upcoming weeks.

---------------

Ich wollte nur bescheid geben, dass wir die Forum Software updaten werden da die aktuelle version keine Sicherheits updates mehr bekommt. Ich weiss, dass es ein wenig Zeit kosten wird sich an das neue Interface zu gewoehnen, hoffe aber das der Wechsel ohne groessere probleme von statten geht. Bitte seit nicht alamiert, sollte das Foru, in den naechsten Wochen kuerzer mal Nicht erreichbar oder im Wartungsmodus ist.

• As you guys might have noticed the upgrade is completed. I hope the transition was smooth and everyone is getting used to the new design. Let me know if you have any questions.

---------------

Wie Ihr warscheinlich schon festgestellt habt, ist das Forum's update erfolgreich abgeschlossen. Ich hoffe das die waechsel fuer euch alle ohne probleme von statten gegangen ist und das jeder sich mit dem neuen Design anfreunden kann. Sagt bescheid, falls Ihr Fragen habt.

• Well, things look... different.

I have no idea what new features there might be; I guess we'll just have to find them out. We'll get used to the changes in time. :)

ETA: The posting seems to be much quicker. It used to take several seconds for a post to save for me, but this was pretty much instantaneous.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Wow, I come home to this! I am going to have to take a few days to get used to it. I loved the other one - was my favorite forum of all time! This is clean. I see I will have to redo my avie, but that was long overdue anyway. :pinch:

Did you know that the first smilie turns into the thumbsup smilie? (Just the hand?)

• Ok just a quick update: The images in your Signature etc should work again. They work as usual for Flowergame but unfortunately because of the new EU laws images embedded from other sites are getting proxied through the server. Therefor if they have similar systems for per view get something it will not longer work for other games.

----

Ein kleines Update: Die Bilder in der Signatur sollten nun wieder eingeblendet werden. Das ganze funktioniert auch wie frueher fuer Flowergame Plfanzen. Leider musste ich die Bilder von allen anderen Sourcen durch den Server Proxien. Das bedeutet solltet ihr Spiele bilder eingebunden haben von anderen Spielen die euch normalerweise was geben fuers Anzeigen wird nicht mehr funktionieren. Das war leider wegen den neuen EU gesetzen noetig.