Christmas Cactus seeds

• Is there any way to know when the last time was that the Christmas Cactus was released in the wild garden? I have been looking for seeds but don't seem to find any. I'm not asking for gifts as I prefer to grow my own and fill my compendium on my own. Thanks! :)

• That must be new. It was breedable the whole year! You mean the "Schlumbergera"? I looked at mine and found it unbreedable at the moment. Really, thats new! Perhaps a mistake?

This is a Schlumbergera from mine with some progeny. You can See that they were collected/bred out of the christmas season. Thats strange!

• I looked at the Wiki and it did not specify it is specific time of year. It's listed under the regular plants, not the special plants. There is nothing on the listing at all. For example, some plants say you can only get certain colors by breeding, etc.

• Bluheart: That's because there are no bred-only variants of that plant. They are regular plants, born at any time, and all variants can be found equally. The name "Christmas Cactus" is simply the name of the plant, and doesn't have anything to do with when they were bred or born.

I'm not sure why anyone would only be finding bred seeds in the garden. So far as I know - and from what I recall Exterminans once told us - unlike DC the number of parentless seeds being dropped has nothing to do with how many are being bred by players.

I think seed drops are fairly random, as to what type is dropped at any point of time. I could be wrong, however, because no one has ever told us. But I HAVE sometimes checked out seeds number by number, and I've seen no discernible pattern.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I'm just going by that it is not breedable, usually if they are available they can be bred. It may just be taken away during the rest of the year by accident? I don't know, only an admin can answer the state of this plant.

• I'm just going by that it is not breedable, usually if they are available they can be bred. It may just be taken away during the rest of the year by accident? I don't know, only an admin can answer the state of this plant.

That's entirely possible. It might have been a mistake, and one of the admins inadvertently turned off that kind of seed from dropping, thinking it was a holiday plant. I don't really know how that sort of thing is done with their system. If that's it, then I would imagine that it's easy enough for them to turn them back on again.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Bluheart: That's because there are no bred-only variants of that plant. They are regular plants, born at any time, and all variants can be found equally. The name "Christmas Cactus" is simply the name of the plant, and doesn't have anything to do with when they were bred or born.

I guess I was confusing. ?( I didn't mean anything about bred-only variants for the Christmas Cactus. I was just using that as an example to try to explain what I meant by that section of the Wiki that gives additional info. I see it backfired.

Either way, the main reason I posted was to garner attention to the fact that there might be a problem with this particular seed dropping. It won't have been the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time but they won't know if it's not said.

Thanks so much for your reply! I sincerely mean it. I didn't mean to confuse you I'm sorry. :)