• Thanks for the hints and help with the Valentine items. I think I found the second half of the letter, but it will not let me pick it up. It is covered by an ad on the side. I clear the ad and try to pick up the second half, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
    Also, I haven't had to water my plants since last night. The same thing happened with the New Years celebration. Is there a problem with the game?

• Thanks for the hints and help with the Valentine items. I think I found the second half of the letter, but it will not let me pick it up. It is covered by an ad on the side. I clear the ad and try to pick up the second half, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I had this problem, and I just had to make the screen bigger so that the ad ended up elsewhere. Then I could click the letter fragment.
    To be clearer, I had the homepage open in a window that did not fully cover the screen of my computer, and just made the window go fullscreen.

• Is there a list somewhere of all the possible locations for the pieces? I've tried everywhere I can think of

Display Spoiler

Front page, wild garden, playground, reward, news, settings, garden, greenhouse, atrium, wintergarden, forest lake, plant, gift page, breeding page, pedigree, compendium, compendium detail, online users, other user's garden/greenhouse/atrium/wintergarden/forest lake/plant/pedigree, terms, imprint, valentine page

several times, even stopping yesterday to try again today because that's worked before, and still only found one half letter and the honey.

My Garden ~~~~~ My Knuffels ~~~~~~~ My Dragons ~~~~~ My Other Dragons

• Is there a list somewhere of all the possible locations for the pieces? I've tried everywhere I can think of

Display Spoiler

Front page, wild garden, playground, reward, news, settings, garden, greenhouse, atrium, wintergarden, forest lake, plant, gift page, breeding page, pedigree, compendium, compendium detail, online users, other user's garden/greenhouse/atrium/wintergarden/forest lake/plant/pedigree, terms, imprint, valentine page

several times, even stopping yesterday to try again today because that's worked before, and still only found one half letter and the honey.

Specific information, in a spoiler so others don't have to see. :)

Display Spoiler

One half of the letter is on the main Compendium page, the other half is on the Playground. I'm not sure if you have to be in a specific game of the playground; I don't remember which game I was on when I saw it.

You don't use the honey until AFTER you have both halves of the letter. Once both halves are there, you click the whole letter on her page, and she asks you to do something for her. Only then will you need the honey.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Specific information, in a spoiler so others don't have to see. :)

Display Spoiler

One half of the letter is on the main Compendium page, the other half is on the Playground. I'm not sure if you have to be in a specific game of the playground; I don't remember which game I was on when I saw it.

You don't use the honey until AFTER you have both halves of the letter. Once both halves are there, you click the whole letter on her page, and she asks you to do something for her. Only then will you need the honey.

Display Spoiler

For me, it's the honey that's in the playground, and it's in all the games. So locations are probably different for everyone?
    Edit: The other letter bit did show up in the compendium, though, thank you!

My Garden ~~~~~ My Knuffels ~~~~~~~ My Dragons ~~~~~ My Other Dragons

• Display Spoiler

For me, it's the honey that's in the playground, and it's in all the games. So locations are probably different for everyone?
    Edit: The other letter bit did show up in the compendium, though, thank you!

Oh, you might have been right about that. If so, I don't remember where I found the first part of the letter now. I think my memory is going. :D

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• KimiLavender:
    I don't remember where I found what (except the Honey, but you have that already). BUT: One of the letter halves was positioned right behind one of the ads that are displayed on the left and right. I only found it when I activated an ad-blocker. But with that activated I couldn't click it, so I deactivated the blocker again and manually changed the size of my window until the ads and the letter piece where shoved to slightly different locations.

That... wasn't as fun as it could have been. Perhaps in the future the programming could see to it that things you have to look for aren't placed in spaces where ads are supposed to go. If that's technically possible.

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the spoiler that said you solved the puzzle. Congrats ! I'll leave the explanation in this post, in case someone else has a similar problem.

@Heart of Valentine breeding:
    I have the same problem others reported - tried three pairs to get a Heart of Valentine, and all I got were Bleeding Hearts. Including my own at seeing that the Christmas Star fiasco is happening all over again. Those random ratios, or whatever it is supposed to be, made me miss one of the breed only variants again, because lots and lots of pairings ended up giving the non-holiday seeds. Luckily I have all variants of the Heart of Valentine, so I'll probably skip the frustration and stop to try and breed for them.
    Did I just get unbelievable lucky the years before, or did the holiday plants always breed true back then ? It sure seemed that way.
    The two Valentine plant seeds I have are from the post pixie (one for gifting and one for the letter game). I'm all the more thankful for them.

Edited once, last by ChevalierDeLis (February 16, 2017 at 2:00 PM).

• @ChevalierDeLis
    Did you try breed HoV to bleeding heart or a pair of bleeding hearts? I read from somewhere that the chance is higher if you breed one HoV to Bleeding Heart (since you apparently couldn't breed a HoV to HoV). I just tired three pairs (HoV x Bleeding Heart) and they all successed and resulted in HoV seeds. But with a try on Bleeding Heart x Bleeding Heart, I only got a non-holiday seed.

P.S. All three HoV seeds are out in the wild garden.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Yeah, I had the same rotten luck with my first three breedings, then I started getting HoVs after that. I had thought the breeding part of the event might not have been turned on, at first.

You can also breed two bleeding hearts to get an HoV. My recollection (which may be wrong) was that in past years, you were pretty much guaranteed an HoV if you bred HoV with bleeding heart, but you had a much smaller chance to get an HoV if you bred two bleeding hearts.

I had to trash several bleeding heart seeds when doing my breeding, because you can only abandon a certain number.

94911.pngKokpD.gif