I don't understand a few things...

• I never had sun like on picture above. Mine still has few clouds on even if I keep asking pixie for more sun...
    Mine looks like this

Will full sun grow flowers faster?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• I never had sun like on picture above. Mine still has few clouds on even if I keep asking pixie for more sun...
    Mine looks like this

Will full sun grow flowers faster?

To quote Exterminans : New Server & Feature List

• Seeds will grow to germs within 4-15 days, depending on how much sun and water a plant gets.
      To grow within 4 days there should be no clouds covering the sun und
      the plant should have 3 drops or more. A seed will not grow at all if
      the sun is completly covered by clouds or if it has no water at all.
    • Germs will grow to full size within 4-7 days, using the same rules. A germ will not grow at all, if the sun is covered by more than a single cloud or the plant has less then 2 drops of water.
  • I have question: any way to get Xmas tree and V-day flower if I missed both of this holidays?

• I have question: any way to get Xmas tree and V-day flower if I missed both of this holidays?

Only if you get it from someone that wants to give it away or trade (which, I'd say, is more probable for the Christmas tree than the Valentine's day flower).

Also, I believe it was confirmed that holiday flowers can breed each year on their respective holiday.

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• Where I can see the full list of existed flowers? Something like flowergame.wiki? :whistling:
    Also I see few people has more than 3 non-mature flowers on account but I cant get more than 3 flowers (seeds/gems) Why?

• Where I can see the full list of existed flowers? Something like flowergame.wiki? :whistling:
    Also I see few people has more than 3 non-mature flowers on account but I cant get more than 3 flowers (seeds/gems) Why?

The Sammelthread alle Pflanzenarten/farben / Collectingthread for all Planttypes/Colors has the complete list of flowers and their varieties (with a little delay for the latest species).
    If you have two flowers of same or compatible species, you can breed a fourth seed even if you already have three and can't take any more from the wild garden. More than that were only possible (AFAIK) during the Valentine's Day event, when you could acquire the special seed even if you already had the 3+1 normaly possible.

Die Sammelthread alle Pflanzenarten/farben / Collectingthread for all Planttypes/Colors hat die komplette Liste der Blumen und ihre Sorten (mit ein wenig Verspätung für die neuesten Arten).
    Wenn du zwei Blumen der gleichen Art oder kompatibler Arten hast, kanst du brüten ein vierter Samen auch wenn du bereits drei und kann nicht mehr aus dem wilden Garten nehmen. Mehr als das war nur möglich (AFAIK) während der Valentinstag Veranstaltung, wenn du könntest die besonderen Samen erwerben, auch wenn du bereits die 3+1 meist möglich.

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• Hi, I was wondering - was anyone here last year for the Easter egg hunt - or whatever it was they had? I'd like someone to explain to me what they did. I'm not sure I'll be able to be online this year around Easter time since I will be traveling out of state and staying with someone that doesn't have Internet. I really wanted to enjoy it too - but we'll see.

Edited once, last by truelinor: Correct misspelled word (April 12, 2011 at 7:34 AM).

• Wow I can have 3 flowers I didnt know that 'coz never breed anything before. Thank you

• I have two questons: / Ich hab zwei Fragen:

Today I have seen this seed and it has offspring... is that possible?
    Ich hab heute diese Tulpenzwiebel gesehen. Wie kann es sein, dass sie bereits Nachkommen hat?

Next Question: / nächste Frage:

Is it allowed to shortly swap Flowers to complete the compendium? I missed some event flowers, but I would like to have them in my compendium.
    Ist es in Ordnung kurz einzelne Pflanzen hin udn wieder zurück zu tauschen um sein Kompendium zu vervollständigen? Ich hab ein paar von den Feiertagspflanzen verpasst und würde die gerne in meinem Kompendium haben, wenn ich sie schon nicht im Garten habe.

greeting / Liebe Grüße
    urusta

• Es gab ein kleines Problem mit dem Kreuzen, so dass das mit dem Nachkommen der Tulpe passieren konnte. Das Käferchen wurde inzwischen vertrieben und es müsste alles wieder funktionieren.
    We had a little problem with the breeding section, so that the tulip can have offspring. The bug is fixed yet.

Prinzipiell ist das hin und hertauschen erlaubt, ja. Wir übernehmen allerdings keine Verantwortung, wenn die Pflanzen nicht zurück kommen.
    Swap the flowers to complete the compendium is allowed. But we don't take the responsibility if you don't get your flowers back.