I don't understand a few things...

• I've been reading some here in the forum and I don't understand what all's going on. How can you plant your flowers out? I don't know how you can make the sun shine either. I do understand about watering your plants, but sunshine? Where did that come from?

I may have more questions and it would be nice if I could talk to someone about the game. :)

• hallo truelinor,

there time the gardens will optimized to a newer version. We cannot plant the flowers out, but the effect is the same. Now they don't need water and light. Only the seeds and breeds need it.

Follow the goblin. Win a minigame. You can update your browser to become an other game. At the next step you can wish water, rain or more sun.

A few plants in the signature they helps for enough light. One little could is OK. Your plants bekome best light. - Beside in my starting time I never wishes for mor sun. Every time she laughs so dinky. :)

[align=center]

• Yes, truelinor, what Aztekior said.

If you embed your plants in your signature, every time people click to view your plants, it will help to give your plants water and sunshine. A pixie will invite you to follow him, that'll take you to the minigames where you can play, and every time you win in the minigames, you'll get 3 options as "wishes" - 1) a faucet to refill your water bucket - 2) make it rain - 3) make the clouds go away.

As to the plant out, you used to be required to plant out your adult plants so they don't run out of water or sunshine or whatever. But they've tweaked the garden to make all our plants be planted out as soon as they hit adulthood. That way, they'll never die and we don't need to water/sun them to keep them alive. I love that feature cos I have lots of plants and I really hate to see any of them die, but constantly watering them was getting quite tiresome.

Hope this helped you understand a little more about this game now, and you didn't become even more confused. I started out totally blind on how to play this game but as time went by, I learned more and more...and there'll always be people here to help clarify things. :D

• Yes, thank you both for trying to help me. I had seen the option to "Make clouds go away" but instead of associating it with sunshine, I thought it just meant to stop raining. I guess I don't think like everyone else. :wacko:

I guess I would like to know how you can tell that your plants have sunshine. You can water your plants, so you know they have water by how many little drips are blue, but how does it show you how much sunshine they are getting?

• By seeing that big bright sun on your garden page, right above your watering can. When you play the minigame and chose the option to 'make the clouds go away', that'll blow the clouds away from your sun. I can't check your garden to see if your sun is out from under the cloud or not, only you can see your own sun and your watering can. If you want your sun to come out full and bright, just chose that 'cloud go away' option everytime you play the minigame ;)

• On the top of your garden page, over the watering can, you see the sun. It can be covered by many clouds, just by one or fully visible. Anyway, if you see the text: "The sun shines bright on your garden and makes everything blossom", it means your plants are getting as much sun as they need.

• Duh! Why have I never noticed that before?! I just checked and the sun is shining on my garden just fine now. Thanks!!!

Thank you, this seems to be a lovely little game.

The waiting for my first seeds to germinate is killing me though XD

I will help you! I visited all three of your plants. I hope that helps you along! And feel free to ask any questions you might have too.

I have one for you, Garney - what does it mean "Online Adoptable Creator" under your avatar?

• They don't die at the moment but they used to need water just like seeds and sprouts. And also - the more plants in your signature, the more sun your garden gets: "Get some light by playing minigames or embedding your plants into your signature. The more flowers you show, the brighter the sun will shine."

• I have another question, so I hope this is alright to post it since I just posted last...

Anyway, the question is... how many flowers do you think is the best to have? Two of each so you can breed them if needed or do you like to keep more or less and what is your reasoning? Since I haven't been playing all that long, I thought it might be good to hear what other players are doing.

• I think it's hard to answer this question.
    My personal goal is: Have minimum one flower of each type (species and colour variations). And breed a second biting dandelion (there is only one flower left i didn't have jet so i need a second goal ;)).

Ich finde es schwer, diese Frage zu beantworten. Es muss jeder selber wissen was seine Ziele sind.
    Meine perönlichen Ziele: Von jedem Pflanzentyp mindestens eine besitzen (sowohl Art als auch Farbvarianten) und einen zweiten zurückbeissenden Löwenzahn züchten (da mir nur noch eine Pflanze fehlt, brauche ich ein neues Ziel. ;))