Merry Christmas / Frohe Weihnachten

• The Flowergame Team wishes Merry Christmas to all of you.

2016 was a crazy year for us. First the unexpected lost of Nephele our wonderful graphic artist. At first it looked like Flowergame is going to have a dark future but luckily in June we found Anari who joined the Team. I am sure by now everyone had a chance to collect at least one of the new Flowers made by her. At the end of the year Exterminans told us that he can't help with Flowergame anymore as he is finishing his degree and has to concentrate on the job hunt. We wish him the very best for that.

We have tons of things planned for the future. We are going to develop new mini games (the first will be online soon!) and we are working on a complete rewrite of the technical framework which will allow us to implement complete new ideas (so stay tuned for new announcements next year).

Again a big warm thank you for staying loyal to us thru out this crazy year. And I hope now things will slowly go back to normal and that we can grow Flowergame again. Feel free to reach out to me if you have cool ideas that we could implement thru out 2017.

Again Merry Christmas to you all!

-----------------------------------

Frohe Weihnachten an unsere ganze Community wünscht euch das Flowergame Team.

2016 war ein verrücktes Jahr für uns. Zuerst die unerwartete Verlust von Nephele, die uns alle immer mit Ihren wunderbaren Grafiken verblüfft hat. Zuerst sah es sehr dunkel aus für die Zukunft von Flowergame allerdings hatten wir Glück als wir Anari im Juni gefunden haben und sie dem Team beigetreten ist. Ich bin mir sicher, dass inzwischen jeder von euch zumindest eine Blume die von Ihr erstellt wurde gesammelt hat. Und zuletzt am ende diesen Jahres hat Exterminans uns mitgeteilt, dass er leider vorerst nichtmehr bei Flowergame helfen kann, da er seinen Abschluss fertigmacht und sich dann auf die Arbeitswelt konzentrieren will. Wir wünschen Ihm alles gute.

Den Blick in die Zukunft gerichtet haben wir eine menge neuer Sachen geplant. Unteranderem wollen wir neue Minispiele entwickeln (das erste kommt bald!), ausserdem arbeiten wir an einer kompletten Überarbeitung des technischen frameworks, was uns erlaubt komplett neue Ideen umzusetzen (seit also gespannt für weitere Ankündigungen im nächsten Jahr).

Nochmals vielen dank dass Ihr trotz eines verrückten Jahres treu geblieben seit. Und ich hoffe das wir nun langsam wieder zur Normalität zurückkehren und Flowergame wieder wachsen lassen können. Ihr könnt euch gerne bei mir melden wenn Ihr coole Ideen habt die wir 2017 implementieren sollten.

Und nochmals frohe Weihnachten an euch alle!

• Merry Christmas to the whole FlowerGame team! <3

Merry Christmas to all of my friends who play FlowerGame! (That's all of you!)

Good luck to Exterminans! He has always been a great admin for this site, and I wish him the best in all his endeavors. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Hi folks, got the same News phenomenon. As I looked at the top news it said that this thread was opend today - not at the 24th:

"12/30/16 The Flowergame team wishes you a Merry Christmas. Read more..."

Nisha, Fkrauthan, did one of you put it into the news today?

-------

Hallo Leute, habe das selbe News-Phänomen. Als ich auf die oberste Neuigkeit schaute stand da, dass dieser Thread heute aufgemacht wurde, nicht am 24.:

"30.12.2016 Das Flowergame-Team wünscht euch allen frohe Weihnachten. Weiterlesen..."

Nisha, Fkrauthan, hat einer von euch das Heute in die News getan?

• You aren't dumb. But in too dumb, it's two os. English is weird.

I'm glad the game's still going strong. I've played it nearly from the beginning, because I love gardens and don't have space.

I do beg, though. Please don't take away the old games and replace them with a lot of animated or timed ones. I have problems with hand/eye coordination, and can't even do the sled games that we have now.

she/her/hers

I am not "they". There is only one of me.

• Thank you for not giving up when things looked so bad, this is such a wonderful game that allows you to play when you don't have a lot of time.

Happy new year!

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.