Valentinstag / Valentine's Day

• Someone needs to accept the gift. And to clear up with a rumor: You will receive the seed even when you couldn't take a seed from the wild garden.

• I would like to have the Valentine's Day plant too - is it too late?

I would like one, too. Being in other countries can make things dificult when it comes to time. After all, time zones are strange! I hope Malagar is wrong and we did not miss it all!

Either way, Happy Valentines Day to everyone (even if it was your yesterday). :)

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• Even though the first post says otherwise, the event was extended by another day. Therefore you have 20 hours left to get the secret seed.

• I have a question, too...I've seen people with 3 of these seeds. How do they do that? were they gifted to them?

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• I've gifted at least three flowers if not more... and I have not gotten one of the seeds yet. Am I doing something wrong?

• I've gifted at least three flowers if not more... and I have not gotten one of the seeds yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Same here. I thought it was over when I didn't get any seeds from the flowers that were gifted. Was there a delay in the extension or did I do something wrong from the start?

Thank you Aztekior.
    I found the postman. Wasn't clear as to how I would get the seed but "following" the postman did the trick.
    Thanks again. I got at least 1 of them.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

Edited 3 times, last by Malagar (February 15, 2011 at 5:12 AM).

• Bei mir kam der Postbote nur, als noch ein Platz frei war. Ein weiterer Versuch schlug fehl. Es ist OK. Dafür habe ich ja 2 tränende Herzen für die Zucht. Es werden bestimmt richtig goldige Pflanzen. Es gibt sicherlich Farbvarianten.

To me the postman came only when one more place was free. Another attempt missed. It is OK. For it I have 2 watering hearts for the breeding. They will be certainly really lovely plants. There are absolutely color variations.

[align=center]

• Even though the first post says otherwise, the event was extended by another day. Therefore you have 20 hours left to get the secret seed.

Weeeeee, thank you for the extension. Hopefully it will be enough for everyone to get their seeds. Thank you for the wonderful work :thumbup:

Edit: That one Crocus of mine is really slow growing up. I picked it up on Feb 3rd and it's still not grown yet... :huh: *overloads it with water, sunshine and fertilizer*

• Bei mir kam der Postbote nur, als noch ein Platz frei war. Ein weiterer Versuch schlug fehl. Es ist OK. Dafür habe ich ja 2 tränende Herzen für die Zucht. Es werden bestimmt richtig goldige Pflanzen. Es gibt sicherlich Farbvarianten.

To me the postman came only when one more place was free. Another attempt missed. It is OK. For it I have 2 watering hearts for the breeding. They will be certainly really lovely plants. There are absolutely color variations.

Well, I gifted 2 other plants and the postman didn't appear so I guess he's busy or I'm doing it wrong again... I am having fun gifting plants though :D

• I found a slight flaw with the getting the special seed by gifting. (If that was how you got the seed, I still don't know for sure.) ;)

If you are not signed in to the forums you don't get the seed. I gifted three flowers yesterday and nothing. I just realized today that I hadn't been signed in when I did that. Is there any way I can be redeemed for my gifting I did on Valentine's Day or am I just out of luck? Please let me know what you think! Thank you! :)

• So the way was correct. If I'm not logged in, the game sees a guest. The game doesn't save my IP-adres to compare it with the user-list.

Fur sure a full year to wait for the Valentin's luck is a very long time. Perhaps... I very strong press my :thumbup: the team can help to you.

[align=center]

• Corindia, you got the seed the first time. All you need to do, is to follow the postman to claim it.

• So has anyone found out if they are breedable or not?
    I only have one and it won' breed with anything else.
    Just curious if those who ended up with more than one have tried.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• hallo Malagar,

it would be useless to check out, whether a spazial plant can breeding or not. The code for the rule is reliably for sure. I also thought, there can be spezal solutions since Christmas Tree and Poinsettia can breed the Christmas Star. Than, on the occasion of Lucky clover Exterminans has summarized the rules: Christmas Tree is a very spezial (a say a double spazial ;) ). Till to now it is the only one. Jack-o'lantern, Christmas Star, Lucky clover... and so on are singularies. - If anyone checked out an other rule, I think, we will to listen it. It would be a bug.

[align=center]