• Trees are now breedable with trees, which means that we should be able to find the wild seeds for them in the garden right now.

Haven't really looked, though, as I currently have no pots for them. :)

Oh, and is anyone going to do the experiments to check for bred-only variants for Christmas trees and wreaths? Obviously that doesn't apply to Christmas Stars, as they all have to be bred. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Chevalier: Then that's new. In the past, you always had to breed them. Every single one of the Christmas Stars in my garden have been bred.

That actually kind of disturbs me, that now they can be caught wild. It sort of destroys the whole idea of how they have always been, and in a way, it punishes those that have been in the game for years. I do not like it at all.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Chevalier: Then that's new. In the past, you always had to breed them. Every single one of the Christmas Stars in my garden have been bred.
    That actually kind of disturbs me, that now they can be caught wild. It sort of destroys the whole idea of how they have always been, and in a way, it punishes those that have been in the game for years. I do not like it at all.

Perhaps this parentless one is a new variant, and the older ones will stay breed-only. That way the old ones could keep their special place.
    -----------------------------

Last year I collected the following parentless christmas seeds:
    1 x , 2 x , 3 x , 3 x
    missing: and

1 x , 2 x , 5 x
    missing:
    It was already mentioned that the burning tree, the palm tree and the angel wreath are probably breed-only. What about that pink/blueish christmas tree ? Is that breed-only, too, or did I just miss it by chance ?

Mia, I don't see it hurt at all. For those who have been in the game for years, they don't really need to 'lighten up' their compendium so they have plenty of time now to raise this 'new' parentless Christmas starts. It would be the only thing they're lacking so far as they probably have already got all other variants including parentless and bred-only plants. So it actually 'made' something 'new' to them.

And it will be a good chance for newbies to (try to) collect enough seeds as they don't need to wait for theirs to grow and pair them correctly. Even they can grow Christmas trees in time, they probably are still in need of Poinsettia.

Last year I collected the following parentless christmas seeds:
    1 x , 2 x , 3 x , 3 x
    missing: and

1 x , 2 x , 5 x
    missing:
    It was already mentioned that the burning tree, the palm tree and the angel wreath are probably breed-only. What about that pink/blueish christmas tree ? Is that breed-only, too, or did I just miss it by chance ?

If I recall correctly, the palm one and angle one are bred-only. But for the burning tree, I have only one and it's bred. So I have no idea about that, sorry.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Shely, I mean if suddenly ALL variants of Stars are available wild, then it doesn't seem right. If it's a new variant, that's one thing, but if all variants are now available in the wild, that will be just wrong. It would be like suddenly all of the stars we've had for years are valueless, because they aren't parentless. That's what I feel is wrong about it.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Shely, I mean if suddenly ALL variants of Stars are available wild, then it doesn't seem right. If it's a new variant, that's one thing, but if all variants are now available in the wild, that will be just wrong. It would be like suddenly all of the stars we've had for years are valueless, because they aren't parentless. That's what I feel is wrong about it.

The variants which had been breed-only before are still breed-only, and out of these, the few exemplars which were given out as parentless variants as a reward for any event, are still unique in any way.

• Ok, so this means that the parentless stars in the garden are a new variant? Since in the past, all stars could only be gotten by breeding, I mean; there were no wild star seeds in the garden before this year.

Or are some of the older variants available in the wild as well? That's what I feel uncomfortable about.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Question to the mods, if they are reading: Is there going to be a new X-Mas tree, Christmas Star or Christmas Wreath this year?

yeah wondering the same. :3 Seems we get a new Christmas Star this year, as there are parentless seeds dropping (have yet to grow some to see for myself xD). A little hint on the other two would be lovely though, so i know whether to focus on breeding for the Palm tree or hunting new seeds.