• Oh my! :P Thank you, guys! Whoever made this plant? I was surprised to see the Philippines. When I glanced the news I was a bit distracted with other things but it caught my attention because it's a new plant but then, I noticed that 'kris' is a bit an odd name. And it has a familiar sound to it. I simply went to the garden to catch on the new release. The info surprised me indeed.

:?: I wonder what it would be when it grows...

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• It's one of the plants gardeners call "elephant ears". Like many common names, this one is shared with several other plants. In this case, the common name could refer to this plant, its relative Colocasia (the genus that includes taro) and the unrelated Caladium and Dieffenbachia. All have big pointy leaves that are sort of skinny heart-shaped. Caladium comes in bright colors, but as far as I know, Alocasia is just green with green or white veins. Still will be interesting to see if there is more than one variety.

• I see that according to the encyclopaedia that it grows in Bukidnon, obviously in the southern parts of my country. I should patronise this plant by collecting more of it. :P If there are multiple variants, then that is great!

I see.. It's grown chiefly for its nice leaves.

Added: I know what a kris is (the dagger); that is perhaps what took my attention.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• Thank you idril. I've updated both German and English wiki accordingly :)
    Please tell me if there's any mistake.

P.S. I tried to write down the release date of plant..Is that 'freigegeben am' in German ?(

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Maybe "herausgeben" sounds better? It´s weird, when I talk with my friends about a new release in any adoptables game in German we usually use the English terms too, which results in a weird mix of English and German -> Genglish. :/
    For exampe we also say "release" and "hatchie" for DC in German.

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

Edited once, last by idril (February 2, 2015 at 9:17 PM).