Letters from Whereareyoustan

• (Please translate it by someone, my englisch is to cruel for long letters)

Haiho lieber User, ich hab euch nicht vergessen, ich hatte nur alte chinesische Flüche: Interessante Zeiten.
    Die erste interessante zeit war mein Krankenhausaufenthalt, der mich zeichentechnisch sehr aus dem Takt brachte, dann das Theaterstück bei dem ich vor den Karren gespannt war und dann kam auch noch eine dämonische Bessenheit dazu. Klingt wirr? He, ICH musste das ganze auch noch durchleben!
    Kleiner Tipp: Wenn ihr jemals gefragt werden solltet, ob ihr ein Theaterstück zusammen mit einer Tanzgruppe kleiner Mädchen aufführen wollt, sagt ruhig ja, aber wenn ihr eine schlecht gefärbte fiese Ausbeuterin im Hintergrund rumtoben seht, die sich nachher eure Regiearbeit an die eigene Jacke als ihren Verdienst heftet, nun dann hört auf den Doctor und RENNT! Ich rannte nict und das Ergebnis war das ich Novemeber und Dezember fast mich zu Tode schuftete um das Stück mit vernünftiger Kulisse und Co auf die Bühne zu bringen. Gab "Sterntaler" und es war ein großer Erfolg, aber ich habe bei sämtlichen norddeutschen Göttern geschworen: Nicht noch mal. Denn dadurch schaffte ich nur ganz knapp das nötigste und nicht mal das für Flowergame. :(
    Ende Dezember war also die Aufführung, ich brauchte erst einmal ein paar Tage in denen ich wieder zu mir kam und nutzte die Zeit u.a. dazu müde durchs Netz zu schlurfen und mich gründlich berieseln zu lassen, ausgebrannt, müde und etwas demotiviert. (Okay, den Alle-Folgen-von-Hellsing-am-Stück-Blut-und-Gore-Tag hätte ich auch sonst jederzeit eingelegt. Die Serie nach dem Manga, nicht die andere, obwohl die auch ihre Momente hat.) Und ihr kennt ja YouTube: Wenn du was anklickst bekommst du Vorschläge.
    Hellsing. Anime. Nazi-Vampire. Bizarres Zeug. Und irgendwo kamen dann noch Piraten her ... um eine lange Sache empfindlich abzukürzen: Ich stolperte über Hetalia und ... äh also da bin ich irgendwie massiv hängen geblieben. :saint:
    Wer von euch das ganze kennt darf jetzt breit grinsen. Die anderen können ja mal ihrer Neugierde nachgoogeln und DANN breit grinsen. In Kombination mit meiner Dark Country/ Bloodgrass Playlist wurde das ganze ein klein wenig unberechenbar und ich könnte jetzt sagen "Äh, Arthur hat mich mit einem Fluch belegt! Ich kann für nix was!", ich könnte eine weiße Fahne schwenken (die Pasta dazu gab es vorhin), ich könnte jetzt aber auch alle, die der deutschen Sprache mächtig sind sagen: www. http://fanfiktion.de/hetalia , Autorenname NepheleNilfhain und ihr wisst warum ihr bis heute mit der Januarpflanze warten musstet. :D Und ja, ich finde meine Story durchaus awesome ... (oje schlimmer Fangirlanfall)

Aaaber ich werde mich zusammenreissen und wieder zurück auf den Pfad der Tugend kommen. Es ist eine neue Abstellmöglichkeit für eure Töpfe in der Mache und wenn ich mich mal für ein paar Minuten von Gilbert und seiner Flucht um die Welt losreissen kann, dann hocke ich fast immer daran weiterzuzeichnen. Wer mal in meinen Kopf reinhören will und nicht vor finsteren Gesängen zurückschreckt, der kann ja mal die berüchtigte Playlist durchhören:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…YFpPXGhu_gaMWVy
    Vorsichtig! Enthält unüberhörbare Spuren von tiefschwarzen Humor, breite Blutspuren und etliche Abgründe.
    In dem Sinne: Grüße aus Killville! Eva

• OK, I'll try to translate, although it will surely miss some of the humour of the original post, sorry.

Hello dear users, I haven't forgotten about you, I've only been suffering from the Chinese curse - interesting times.

The first interesting time was my illness, which really brought me out of rythm when it comes to drawing, then there was the theatre play, which really used me, and then came also a demonic possession. Sounds crazy? Hey, I had to live through it all!
    A short tip - when someone asks you if you want to perform a theatre play with a dance group of a small girl, you can say yes, but when you also see in the backgroud a horrible exploiter with badly-dyed hair, who afterwards takes all your director's work to her credit [I'm not sure if I understood this part correctly, it was a bit too idiomatic for me and my dictionary], then listen to your doctor and RUN! I did not run and the effect was that in November and December I almost worked myself to death in order to bring the play onto the stage with reasonable scenery etc. We performed "Sterntaler" and it was a great success, but I swore to all gods of northern Germany - never again. As a result, I managed to do only the most necessary things and nothing for the Flowergame.
    The performance was also by the end of December, I finally had a few days to come to myself and I used the time, among others, to surf the internet and let myself drown in it - burnt out, tired and a bit demotivated (OK, I would have done "The day of all episodes of Hellsing in one piece" anyway. I mean the series based on the manga and not the other, although it also had some strong points.) And you know YouTube - when you click, you get suggestions.
    Hellsing. Anime. Nazi vampires. Bizzare stuff. Then there also came pirates... to make a long story short, I stumbled upon Hetalia and... for some reason I really got caught.
    Those of you who know it all, can now grin widely. The others can now google it and then grin widely. Combined with my Dark Country/Bluegrass playlist, everything was a bit unpredictable and I can say now: "Ah, Arthur has cursed me! I can do nothing!" I could only wave the white flag (and there was pasta with it just a moment ago) but now I can say to all of you who understand German: see https://board.flowergame.net/www.fanfiktion.de/hetalia , the name of the author is NepheleNilfhain and you will understand why you had to wait for the January plant until today. And yes, I find my story absolutely awesome (yes, a bad case of fangirl).
    But I will get myself together and get back on the path of virtue. There are new pots in the making and whenever I manage to tear myself for a few minutes from Gilbert and his escape around the world, I almost always sit down to drawing. For ones who want to listen to my head and are not afraid of dark songs, you can listen to this notorious playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…YFpPXGhu_gaMWVy
    Look out! It contains clearly audible traces of very dark humour, wide traces of blood and quite a lot of abyss.
    Greetings from Killville! Eva

Edit - fixed the link.

Edited 3 times, last by Alia (January 24, 2015 at 5:14 PM).

• Thank you Eve and I'm glad you're back <3 Take care of yourself!
    And thank you too, Alia, for translating xD

Btw, I didn't know there's a German version of fanfiction... Hetalia is interesting but I didn't finish them all - too long lol.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Oh there´s a lot of german fanfiction. Someone translate some englisch Stories but many write there own stories. Most of them based of the doijnshi stories (*cough*snowbunny*cough*) but some own stories can you read betweeen a lot of "Oooooh! Austria und Hungary having niiice times together!" oder "Poor lil rabbit, Ivan loves you a lot and sit on your - uuuuh to much information! To much information!" stories. ;)

• hahaha that's interesting. Actually sometimes comments are even more funny than the stories themselves :)
    Then which pairing are you in favour of? Austria-Hungary I suppose? What else?

<3

Edited once, last by Shelybear (January 25, 2015 at 12:07 AM).

• Isn´t it realy clear?-) I´m a prussia fangirl for all the time. <3
    And my fave pairing is (mumblemumble) ... RuPru ... it´s soooo creepy and scary und I´m a gorehound, too. <g>
    Somewhere in russia: Deep scary voice: "Anyway gillbert you´re mine."
    Other voice, a little lighter and nervous: "Uh, i don´t think so. He! What you doing with my - stop it!"
    Ivan: "You will be one with russia."
    Gilbert: "I will? Äh - no? Realy: NO! AUAUAU! The old prob with Ivan: He shows quikley nerves, unfortunately your own nerves when he rip off about you ..."
    Yes, I love it. ^^
    And my english are gruesome

• Nah to be fair RuPru is a quite popular pairing...I believe some of my friends support that one,too. No surprise you fell on it xD And I bet there's way tooooo many fanfictions for them. lol.

I don't really think I see Prussia come out...maybe some more episodes. Is that because that is where you are? Prussia was in present north Germany I suppose.

P.S. No worries! I can understand xDD And you're not talking to a native English speaker so, be relax!

<3

• Lower Saxory is my part of German, the mountains of madness - ähm- the mountains of Harz.
    In my own fanfic there is no pairings because it´s a adventure-story about the last time of the cold war. No sex, only cruelity. :evil: And lots of black humour ... and alcohol. It´s hard to be awesome when everybody wants your head - attachment to the body are optional ...

• Hmmmm it sounds really attractive to me. So is your article based on real historical factors? That sounds like the type of fanfics I like... And I know someone do really awesome works. They combine their fanfics with history tightly and you'll think, oh that's exactly what happened and it should be this way!

I guess my favourit character from Hetalia is Wang Yao (a.k.a. China), for obvious reason. :)

<3

• The fact are true, the story is fantasy. But fantasy with a real backround. Hm, how i translate 2. NATO Doppelbeschluß?-)
    The bosses of the nation want experiments with some not very usefull nations or nation who are a real pain in the ass. Time to run lil snow rabitt ... with the help form a some old international communists gilbert runs first at arthur from there at Romano and there the brigate rosse kidnapping him in the name of alfred. The HERO [tm] are total insane and have creepy plans with poor gilbert who learnt: Running alone can´t save your head, you must fight. It´s hard to explain, but many facts in the story are real. And there many many allusions like the EU britain rabbat or history facts like his interpretation of Kant´s imperative: If you don´t want that I kick your ass don´t even think to kick MY ass! And other adorable badassery moments with prussia. He is a soldier not a snuggler. :thumbup:

• Perhaps ‘double-decision’ or something alike? I'm trying to understand that word but I'm not expert in history and probably don't know this piece of history at all... So I just split it into Doppel- and beschluss...and got this answer.

So that's exactly the type I'm in favour of! There's no wonder many authors write basing on history since the Hetalia story itself is based on real history. I have to press pause frequently to see the explanations provided as the anime goes on. I only have a very vague and general timeline in my mind and have totally no idea what was going on exactly at that time. Anyway, reading history is interesting.

Btw, have you ever drawn something for it? 8o

<3

• Many authors write variations from a fistfull of story templates. Most of them are donijshis and very ... unique friendly spoken. The main focus in this stories are the peiring not the story. But i´d like stories and write stories not templates to have silly sex dreams -.- Or in fact of RuPru scary sex dreams. Brrr. The frame action is a exciting story, two enemys one mighty the other far away from home and they have a unbalanced fight together. Noone need in this story scary sexual practices but this only my opion.

I experiment a little bit with my grafic programm and comic motives but there nothing finished. You can see some arts on deviantart/ Harzhexe

• Did you mean the story you wrote? So it will be a long story I suppose? Considering you're writing from the fact. Now I wish I could read it... :/

Aww I see. I think there's many fan-arts on pixiv, since the origin anime is in Japanese.

<3

• Once upon a time someone will translate all the stuff.
    Hm
    Once Upon a time I will finsih the Story ... the first 5 chapters are Online but the story is much longer them that. Today I wrote how gilbert a the spirit of the world (a idea from hegel) ride on a motorcyle to Austria, they need a plan a. And a plan b. A a good lift to south america ...

In Germany existent a greart manga scene (look at Tokyopop and Calsen) and many comic artist drawn their own amngas - in german in a unique style. A little bit more european comicstyle then the orgin japanese works but real cool.

• I'm on song 4 of your playlist and so far I :love: it! I grew up listening to American Bluegrass, the real stuff, from back in the 1950's. It's really hard to sit still with that foot stompin' music! :thumbup: That was my first music. I'm very eclectic about my music. I like almost everything.

Thanks for the great playlist!

• I´m a great fan of this kind of music and the gruesome stories they tell. "Kill Again" oder "Creepy Pete" like sung Creepy Pastas and "These Berkshire roads are lots of thing one thing they ain't is kind, if it's the place you're gonna race good luck crossing the finish line, the race starts down at Dewey's three bourbons and a beer and a handful of amphetamines to chase away your fear...." is paint a awesome picture in my head. <g>

• Gut, dass der viele Stress für dich erst mal vorüber ist und die wieder mehr Zeit für Flowergame hast. :D

Kann bei Hetalia leider nicht mitreden. Bin nicht sooooo der große Manga/Anime fan. Auch wenn das Konzept interessant klingt.
    Ich glaub das einzige Manga/Anime, das mir bis jetzt so richtig gut gefallen hat war Bleach.

Die Playlist klingt interessant. Muss ich mir mal durchhören wenn ich Zeit hab. :)

-------------------------
    Good, that your stress is over for now, and you`ll have some more time for Flowergame again.

I don´t know anything about Hetalia. I´m not much of a Manga/Anime fan. The concept looks interesting, though.
    The only Manga/Anime I ever really liked was probably Bleach.

Nice playlist, creepy, will listen when I have time. :)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Mein erster "Anime " war ja Captain Future ^^ Ich glaub schon da standen meine Eltern so etwas mit dem WtF-Ausdruck im Gesicht daneben und fragten sich, was sie sich daran gezogen haben. <g> Dabei hab ich dank meiner Eltern eigentlich erst so richtig viel Comix in die Finger bekommen, da wir einige Carlsen Sammelbände zum Thema Comic rumstehen hatten. Und lernt schon lesen mit einer Mischung aus Flash Gordon, Prinz Eisenherz und Tim& Struppi?-)
    Später entdeckte ich dann Anime/ Manga so richtig durch "Akira" für mich, bald darauf kam noch "Samurai Champloo" dazu und ich würde mal sagen spätestens bei "Hellsing" war der Schaden pernament geworden. Und ja, ich hab eine Schwäche für BadAss Figuren. Meine eigenen Protagonisten tendieren auch immer in diese Richtung.

• Ich bin nich sehr grosse manga/anime Fan, aber ich liebe "Ghost in the Shell". Und ich lese viel Comix, u. a. Rork, Capricorn, Hellboy, Sandman (und alles von Gaiman).

I'm not a big fan of manga/anime but I do love "Ghost in the Shell". And I read a lot of comics, for example the series Rork, Capricorn, Hellboy or Sandman (and all written by Gaiman).

• Gaiman ist ein Gott. :love: Hab den kompletten Sandman, die Bücher der Magie, Marvel 1602 ... und etliches von den Büchern und paar weitere Comix. Und Death ist eine meiner erklärten Lieblingsfiguren, vielleicht weil ich auch diese Schwäche für den personifizierten Tod in Geschichten hab (selbst gerne lange bevor ich Gaiman und Pratchett kannte eingesetzt, auch in der jungen, weiblichen Version im Zusammenhang mit dem Danse Macaber). Aber Death hat einfach diesen Aspekt, das die Vorstellung das am Ende jemand wie Death da ist, das dann alles gar nicht so schrecklich sein kann.
    Und ich bin ein großer Alan Moore Fan - die League of exodrinary Gentlemen hab ich inzwischen komplett, alsoo die beiden Bände mit der Gaslight Crew, die Century Serie und das Black Dossier. Da bin ich ganz Mina Harker Fan, genau wie ich bei Preacher (Garth Ennis, das olle Ferkel) Tulip eigentlich am liebsten mag. Auch wenn Jesse natürlich klasse ist (bestes Zitat IMO: "Wenn ich eines aus der Scheiße in Texas gelernt hab, dann vertraue niemals einen Engel!") und Cassidy ist der beste aller Vampire. :thumbup: Erstens: Er glitzert so etwas von nicht ... Zweitens: Den Deal den er zum Schluß aushandelt. Bester-Retter-des-Tages-ever.
    Uuuund natürlich: Transmetropolitan von Warren Ellis. Niemand ist schöner ein Sausack von einem Journalisten als Spider Jerusalem und seine beiden verkommenen Assistentinnen. Bin schon ganz hibbelig auf die Neuauflage des letzten Bandes im Sommer <giiier>. "Journalismus kann eine Waffe sein und du hast nur eine Kugel im Lauf - aber wenn du die richtig abschiesst kannst du der Welt in die Kniescheibe schiessen! Yesss. Ähm, ja, ichmagdiebösenjungsundmädchen. :whistling: