• thanks now I'm clicking away again :)

LOL help, I keep clicking on the crawfish but nothing happens but * a crawfish where did it come from?"

omg I'm so lost. I went back to my green house and found a present from the post pixie, now i can't find it...... sorry I realize this is off topic.

The question about the crayfish is a hint for later, when you have to put it back where it came from. ;)

Both presents from the post pixie are decorative objects, so they should be where your other decorations are (if you haven't unlocked the garden yet, they'll appear there when you do).

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• i'm done. i did a conversation with the raven and the magpie and it still won't let me do anything. i really hate these little seek and find things as i can't even get started. i don't have the time or energy to waste on it. i don't know what the reward is, but it frankly isn't worth the frustration for me.

• omg I'm so lost. I went back to my green house and found a present from the post pixie, now i can't find it...... sorry I realize this is off topic.

We get two gifts from the Post Pixie; both of them are decorations for our other gardens. (Winter Garden for one of them, Atrium for the other.) You'll have to enter either your atrium or your winter garden, then look at your decorations list to see them.

If you don't have the gardens yet, don't worry; you'll have the decorations, you just won't be able to put them anywhere until you earn your gardens. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• i'm done. i did a conversation with the raven and the magpie and it still won't let me do anything. i really hate these little seek and find things as i can't even get started. i don't have the time or energy to waste on it. i don't know what the reward is, but it frankly isn't worth the frustration for me.

Well, the items will be offered next year as well (the admins try to make it so people can earn the gifts later if they didn't join when the items were first offered), so if you want to try again next year, you can. :)

I guess I'm used to these little click adventures on this site. They've had several of them over the years, and I find them fun. A little frustrating on occasion, yes, (sometimes it matters the ORDER in which you click things, and sometimes you have to click on a VERY specific spot that isn't obvious), but still enjoyable. I love the stories they come up with for these. :love:

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Answer from mine:

Display Spoiler

You click on the rose fence and get a message saying you need something to cut it. So you find the crayfish. It promises to help you if you can put it back to water. So you do. You cut the rose then put it back to water by clicking the grass near the stream. And for the safe place, I said in my last post. It's the hole on the tree where you got the key.

I've clicked the rose fence, I've clicked the carwfish, and still nothing happens?

• Very lovely and charming quest, thank you!

I noticed something I thought I'd mention in case it helps someone else: I did the quest once
    and got one of the post pixie prizes

Display Spoiler

the water statue

but then did it several more times and couldn't get the other post pixie prize

Display Spoiler

the lemon tree

.Then I tried it one more time and tried clicking around more and got two new messages I hadn't seen before. The first was after building the barrel boat, a message about it being a great plant pot and taking it for later. The other was after the knight and princess are reunited, clicked on them and it said something about not disturbing them. After finishing that trip through the quest I got the other post pixie prize. So maybe one or both of those things might need to be done to get the other prize, I don't know. Just tossing that out there in case it helps!

• I haven't seen that one but I have the tree. :) You could well be right about the other one though. I got the tree quite early on.

• Full walk through for those who didn't manage to solve it on their own:

Display Spoiler

Some objects have to be clicked multiple times in a row - otherwise dialogs remain unfinished and you can't progress.

• Intro - click anywhere on the screen until the castle is revealed
    • Tree - Click multiple times and listen to the dialog between the raven and the magpie
    • Magpie - She asks for something glittering
    • Bag - Open the bag to get your inventory
    • Chocolate - Unwrap, you need the foil
    • Magpie - Tells you about the water fairy and a treasure
    • Raven - Asks for something sweet
    • Chocolate - It's sweet
    • Raven - Tells your that the fairy lives in the well
    • Other side of the river - You can't get there yet
    • Barrel - It has a hole in it
    • Planks - Pick up some planks
    • Nails - Pick up some nails
    • Medium size rock - Pick up a rock suiting your hand
    • Barrel - Repair the barrel
    • Stick - Use the stick as a rudder
    • Barrel - Go sailing
    • Knight - Reveals that his armor is stiff
    • Bread - Use the butter to lubricate the armor
    • Knight - Tells you to wake up the princess and to look for the monk
    • Monk - Tells you to look for the key to the wine cellar
    • Key in nest - Pick up the key
    • Monk - Asks you to unlock the door for him as he is immaterial (don't ask why he can't just levitate through the door)
    • Wine cellar door - Unlock the door
    • Monk - Receive your reward, a bottle of booze to wake up the princess
    • Princess - Asks you to fetch a rose, a cattail and some ivy
    • Red rose - Thorns prevent you from picking it
    • Crayfish - Offers to help you
    • Red rose - Use the crayfisch to cut the rose
    • Stream - Release the crayfish
    • Cattail - Nags about caterpillars
    • Caterpillar - Ask for a save place to hide
    • Hole in center tree - Save place for caterpillar
    • Cattail - Pick up some cattail
    • Ivy - Pick up some ivy
    • Princess - White women are also cursed
    • White women - Tell you to ask the raven how to defeat the wizard
    • Raven - Tells you that the wizard has a weakness towards water
    • Gargoyle - Asks you to distract the wizard
    • Wizard - Taunt the wizard
    • Gargoyle - Spits water onto the wizard
    • Wizard - Molten down to a puddle
    • Well cover - It's stuck
    • Knight - Offers you his sword as a lever
    • Well cover - Removed
    • Water fairy - Tells you where the treasure is hidden
    • Iris - Uncover the treasure
    • Raven - Fulfill the promise you made to the raven
    • Treasure - Take your reward
    • Outro - Click anywhere to see the outro. Continue clicking to start over again

Rewards:

• Status - Received for completing the adventure
    • Barrel with lemon tree - Received for clicking on the barrel after using it

Bonus content (early concept art:

I recommend trying it on your own, but if you really can't help it...

• I really appreciate all the help but I still

Display Spoiler

cannot pick up the crayfish to put it back in the stream. I've tried clicking everywhere on the picture, logging in and out; I read the walkthrough, I see nothing that I did wrong or could do differently. I'm thinking there's a bug somewhere since I had the nails left in my bag until very recently, even though I used them about two days ago.

Yes, it's been two days since I got stuck. Really frustrating. :S

• I don't know if this will help, but I noticed when I did it the clicking was just a little bit 'off'. I talked to the birds when I clicked on the flowers on the side of the tree, I finally picked up the 'hammer' when I clicked just below the rock instead of on it, and a few others were also like that. So perhaps it might be worthwhile to click around the objects as well as on them too.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• I also had a hard time with the crayfish at first. Here's what I did:

Display Spoiler

Click the crayfish, then the rose to cut it. I had to click it twice before it appeared in my inventory, and there were several lines of dialogue. Then click on the crayfish again and then on the stream. After that, the crayfish should leave with a farewell message.

Not sure if this is a bug, but when I first completed the treasure hunt I also had the nails in my inventory long after crossing the stream.

• The first time I played it the rose didn't appear in my inventory for a long time after I got it. I'm playing just now and the rose isn't appearing and I can't release the crayfish. I think maybe you have to have the rose before you can.

EDIT: I have them now - I think the

Display Spoiler

double click

did it. Thanks walkinslow. :)

I also had a hard time with the crayfish at first. Here's what I did:

Display Spoiler

Click the crayfish, then the rose to cut it. I had to click it twice before it appeared in my inventory, and there were several lines of dialogue. Then click on the crayfish again and then on the stream. After that, the crayfish should leave with a farewell message.

Not sure if this is a bug, but when I first completed the treasure hunt I also had the nails in my inventory long after crossing the stream.

Edited once, last by blobber (June 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM).

• If I have to have the rose in my inventory before I can release the crayfish then I need admin help because I've been waiting for its appearance for close to three days now and I'm kinda losing patience here.

Still no rose? Even with

Display Spoiler

double clicking on the rose hedge

?

• I don't know then, sorry. I just did it again.

Display Spoiler

Clicked rose hedge, got the thorn message, clicked crayfish, got the 'I have the rose' message and clicked hedge again (double click- but that may not be necessary).
    Clicked cattail and got the 'move the caterpillars' message.