Where is the 'Like' button?

• Both of you have Adblock installed, right?

And both of you have a filtet set named "Fanboys annoyance list" active? That filter set contains a rule which removes ANY type of like button, even the one on this forum. So it just works as it's supposed to, but maybe not as it's expected.

• Ok, so there is something else broken for you. Looks like the button is there, but for some reason, the font your browser is using does not support the special characters used to print the symbols. That's different from the issue blobber ist having.

It would be interesting to know which browser you are using, since these icons should actually work in every modern Browser.

• Never mind, Exterminans, it's not a problem. I'm mostly using Firefox, but different versions on different computers (anything from 24-28, I think). I've already tried activating/deactivating scripts and images, but no dice (IE works, but I hate using it). This cryptic button thing happens on other boards and platforms as well, so by now I'm kind of used to it. :)

• Both of you have Adblock installed, right?

And both of you have a filtet set named "Fanboys annoyance list" active? That filter set contains a rule which removes ANY type of like button, even the one on this forum. So it just works as it's supposed to, but maybe not as it's expected.

Yes I do, and I have Fanboy's lists. If I can't find it myself I'll ask him what to remover. Thanks Exterminans. :thumbup:
    I don't want to use IE and I tried Chrome and dumped it because I didn't like it.

EDIT: Found and disabled :thumbup: