Forum changes - how to do a link with image again?

• It used to be possible for someone to make a gift link in a post or message, and put the image of the flower for the link. With the changes, I can't figure out how to do that now.

I click the Link button, but there's only one space for any text, and it doesn't appear to be the same type of format to connect a link to an image. I've tried the Image button, but that's a fail, too. I can't figure out if I can put an image link in the space in the first tab, or the second, and what format it needs to be in, and which space to put the actual link into. I've tried various combinations, but nothing seems to work. You can't seem to edit a link once you have it in your message, and there's no preview option.

Does anyone know the method to do this now? I would appreciate it, because I spent about half an hour on it this morning and just made myself frustrated.

Thanks in advance!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Insert image, mark the image with the cursor, and then insert the link. Now the image is linked.

As an alternative: Click the "Source" button and you will see the classic BB codes.

• Thank you, Exterminans, I will try that. :) I used to be able to do it in a single step (the image URL was put as the link "name", and then the actual link put as the link URL), and we could do it in a single step. I just didn't understand the new mechanism. So thank you for giving me that information. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll