• WHEW!!! I finally found it and got the package from the Postal Pixie!!! SO glad!!!

Thank you, walkinslow - that is where I found it - and I had a hard time remembering whose garden I had been too also, but then I remembered that it was someone whose name I recognized from the forum - JCStitches. (I hope I got that right!)

I also found this note I had for myself from years past:

Display Spoiler

1. My Greenhouse (on flower picture under the watering can)
    2. Main Gate (the three seeds page) (the top of the page at the word Flowergame - blue egg)
    3. Flower Garden (place where there are tons of seeds to choose from)
    4. Atrium
    5. Adult Plant page in your own garden
    ----
    6. Compendium (click on a name to learn about a plant, I think it could be any plant)
    7. Minigame - the one where you line up the flowers to get three in a row
    8. Minigame - the sled game where you catch stuff
    9. Minigame - the game where you click the tiles to build a path using the clues
    10. Users online page
    ----
    11. News page
    12. Settings page
    13. Water someone else's plants (after you water an egg appeared if I remember correctly)
    14. Garden Gate Main page (bottom left of page - yellow egg)
    15. Garden Gate Main page (bottom right of page - green egg)
    ----
    16. Friend's Main Garden page (where you see all three buildings)
    17. Friend's Greenhouse
    18. Your Main Garden page (where you see all three buildings)
    19. Friend's Winterhouse
    20. Unfortunately when my husband finally found where he had hidden the list this particular LAST place had been torn off so.... :/

Mind you, I can't take credit for this list - I got it from someone else, but I don't remember who that was or I would give them credit. If it was you, please tell me! :D

• @Tru: Did you write down all the places where you did find eggs? It's possible you're not seeing it in one of those places. Some of the eggs are hidden very well. Also, don't forget, some of the places you have to go to TWICE.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• ok have found eggs these places - I need 1 more - any ideas?

Display Spoiler

Garden gate
    My Greenhouse/My Garden
    News
    My Garden
    Compendium
    other user’s greenhouse
    Wild Garden
    Garden gate
    Breed
    Other user’s garden centre
    Match 3 flowers game
    Lineage
    Pipe game
    atrium

nm - last one was on a compendium detail page :)

• It's being prolonged until the end of the breeding to make up for those who had no chance to participate over the course of the holidays.

• tempestsea: There should be a second egg in at least one of the places you've already visited (exact location seems to vary, see comments above). I'd check

Display Spoiler

garden gate, Wild Garden, own garden (any location), other user's garden (any location).

But as Shely says, I'm not sure if the event is still "on". Was there an extension?

Edit: I see Exterminans beat me by about 20 seconds with his answer. :D

• Thanks to the extension I could get to the page I couldn't access before and found my 15th egg too. :D Such a funny message with the last package. :D

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Wow, I really enjoyed this event! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting it together. :D

I can't wait for the next one! I sure hope I will have slots open for the Witch Mushrooms in two days! Not sure I will, but at least three days - which means I probably won't be able to get but one set. I wonder if there's going to be a new one this year. :D

• Will the witch mushrooms also be found in the wild garden? The wiki says only the pink and green variation is breed-only but the first post only mentions breeding.

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.