Frühlingszeit/ Springtime

• Shocking, sry. Ich hatte mir schon mehrfach strikt vorgenommen, auf Fragen keine Auskunft mehr zu geben. Zu vieles bleibt vertseckt, unbekannt, unerwartet, wird nicht aufgelöst. Damit sind auch die Aufschreibungen falsch, da sie indirekt zu falschen Schlüssen verleiten. Es scheint falsch gewesen zu sein, alles aufschreiben zu wollen. Die Ergebnisse führen zu Ratlosigkeit und Fragen. Der Anspruch sich selbst gegenüber ist nicht erfüllbar. Ich sehe betrübt aus.
    -----------------------------------
    Shocking, sry. I had decided quite several times strictly to give no more information to questions. To a lot remains unknown, unexpected, not distraught. With it the downwritings are also wrong, because they tempt indirectly into wrong ends. It seems to have been wrong to want to write down everything. The results lead to desperation and questions. The claim to itself is not attainable towards. I look sad.

[align=center]

• The sacrifice only worked on April 30, Walpurgis itself, anyway. It wasn't all week. You need to pick a plant you don't want, because it will be gone once you abandon it. Find an extra one in your greenhouse to sacrifice this year, as we'll probably have another request for it on the 30th.

• I remember last year, though, people were sacrificing plants even after staff said it would be in the news when the sacrifice had started. And the sacrifice day was April 30. It might have carried on after that, but it didn't start until Walpurgisnacht. It didn't work for the whole time that the mushrooms were growing and breeding, just the 30th and maybe a bit on from there.

And I just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to Nephele and staff for the lovely lake! My computer froze in the middle of the post pixie delivery the other night, so I didn't know what the prize was. Finally figured it out.

• ....nur ein Scherz am Rande. ^^
    Bin zwar neu hier und im Spiel
    aber ich muß sagen mir gefällt das Frühlingsspiel und die Besen
    die zu Hexenhutpilzen werden. :D Bin gespannt was für Farben ich erwischt habe.

Edited once, last by Zettel (April 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM).

• I've tried sacrificing one plant today, but nothing. It was not a big loss though, I have many doublets of that particular plant.

I just got the Spring Excursion as a Playground game, does this mean it's here to stay as a game? *Hopes so*

• Thats what it means. Sacrificing a plant was almost right, but it needs to be a specific plant type.

• I agree with JC. :S

Rjupa said: "I've tried sacrificing one plant today, but nothing. It was not a big loss though, I have many doublets of that particular plant."

What plant was it? Maybe we can figure it out by process of elimination. :thumbup:

• I'm waiting with you, guys! But: safrificing a mushroom would be impossible for people who joined this year. Unless it's not adult but sprout, of course.
    So it seems not so likely, at least to me.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Hi Lori. I would really like to know what Rjupa sacrificed before I try it. If we don't hear back from him, I think I'll go ahead and try a red mushroom. I have five of them, so it won't matter that much if it's not the right one - and if it is, well, then we'll know! :thumbup:

EDIT:

Display Spoiler

"At April 30. the witches celebrate Walpurgis. To brew their traditional elixir, they need a lot of witch mushrooms. You can breed and find them from April 23. on for one week."

Does this mean to trash a witch mushroom? ?(

UPDATE: You can do either one - trash or abandon! :thumbup: I would recommend abandoning them since trashing sounds so mean! And you get something from the postal Pixie in return! ^^

11 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 members (1 thereof are invisible) and 9 guests

JCStitches

OK, peoples! Where are you?! Hi JC! ^^

Edited 3 times, last by truelinor (April 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM).

• Hmmm

[spoiler]I abandoned my only grown witch mushroom I got from the plant adoption thread and got the reward. But really what do thze people do that don't have a grown witch mushroom? I hope it works with sprouts and seeds too.../spoiler]

<- help them grow, please?