Easter 2013 / Ostern 2013

• This post from Dandelion may help in finding #16. :)

Try this Ninglor ... it helped me to find the last one, too! It was in

Display Spoiler

the bejeweled game itself ... in the gras above the game field

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Ok..... Dandelion, Blobber und Lorell , aber was ist "No Style" und wie ändere ich das ? Hab schon auf englisch umgestellt aber bei den Einstellungen nichts gefunden. Wäre nett wenn mir jemand das kurz übersetzen könnte, sry mein Englisch ist nicht soooo besonders.

Danke schön :)

• Ok..... Dandelion, Blobber und Lorell , aber was ist "No Style" und wie ändere ich das ? Hab schon auf englisch umgestellt aber bei den Einstellungen nichts gefunden. Wäre nett wenn mir jemand das kurz übersetzen könnte, sry mein Englisch ist nicht soooo besonders.

Danke schön :)

Bei Firefox gehst du oben in der Menüleiste auf "Ansicht", dann "Webseiten-Stil" und zum Schluss auf "Kein Stil". Zurückstellen auf die selbe Weise, dann aber eben "Standard-Stil" anhaken.

Hoffe, das hilft. :)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• *hey*. Der Seiten-Style kann etwas verstecken, das auf der Seite vorhanden ist? Also doch ein ganz über Trick. Nur die härtesten Kämpferinnen, die Feuer-Amazonen werden alles durchschauen, das richtige tun können. Ich habe keine Vorstellung, wie sowas bewerkstelligt werden kann.
    Jau. Habt Dank für die Hilfe, *Volltreffer*, das war es. :love:
    ----------------------------------------
    *hey*. The side style can hide something, which exists on the side? Thus, nevertheless, completely about trick. Only the hardest fighters, the fire-ama zones will see through everything, can do the right. I have no image as something so can be managed.
    Jau. Have thanks for the help, *Volltreffer *, that it was. :love:

[align=center]

• i have 3 eggs left to go and I been on every page.

Display Spoiler

Have you tried all the games? There are two there but only on specific games. Have you tried a plant lineage page? Breeding page? The imprint page at the bottom right of the screen?

• Display Spoiler

Have you tried all the games? There are two there but only on specific games. Have you tried a plant lineage page? Breeding page? The imprint page at the bottom right of the screen?

yup but i will try the plant lineage since I have try all the other three or more and the breeding page I cant get to because I have four seeds. but I try as soon as the seed hit stage 2 thank you

• You don't need room for a seed, mblansett. You just pick a flower you have two of and hit "breed." When it takes you to the page where you would select the other plant for breeding - that's the page you need. You don't actually have to complete the breeding.

• thank you I did found one more there.

You're welcome :)
    I have one more suggestion. It seemed to me that some eggs do not appear until you find particular eggs from other pages. There may now there may be an egg in places you searched before and found none.

• You're welcome :)
    I have one more suggestion. It seemed to me that some eggs do not appear until you find particular eggs from other pages. There may now there may be an egg in places you searched before and found none.

i have notice that as well and how I found most of my eggs.