• I've looked into your signature. You haven't copied the complete BB-Code there is only the link. You have copied the full BB-Code only into your about description (and there the flowers get's correctly displayed).

• Aren't the people on this board so very nice and friendly?

I play a game where on the forum the mods/admins would have told you (in no uncertain terms) that you were wrong to ask, that you should have searched for the answer because those are the rules and you are taking up WAY too much bandwidth by posting your question even if they didn't have to take the time to answer you and even though the thread you started may only get up to 20+ posts on it. However, they have games on that forum which have been going on for literally five years and have a total of 48,864 posts! Does that make any sense to anyone?! :pinch: It's been a source of irritation for me for quite some time now. lol

• Really?! It's the only forum for a game that I know that's like that. I play UniCreatures and the forum (UniFaction) has always been very friendly to newbies and of course, this game - they are really friendly here. :D So, it's just this one other game I play that I know where they are really not nice at all. And I feel like pointing out this to them, but I will probably be banned or something. I mean, don't you think when it was first openned up they got to know each other by discussing the game and how to play it? But they won't even let new people discuss the game between themselves - they will lock the thread - but they will play these silly games like I mentioned for years. It's so discouraging.

• Well, I think this forum is the FRIENDLIEST that I have ever been on. I lurk on a few forums that I refuse to post on because the people there are downright MEAN. One of them I still lurk on because people are informative, but if you aren't one of the "in crowd" people are apt to jump on you for all sorts of moronic things. (Yet if a regular posts about the same thing, people will answer nicely.) And in that place, just forget it if you aren't a native English speaker, because all these people will jump on you for any misspellings or mistakes in grammar, rather than answering your question.

Here, people are nice, and it doesn't matter how obvious your question may seem to someone, you will get an answer. Because even if your question seems obvious to someone else, it isn't obvious to the asker, or he/she wouldn't be asking! :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll