Christmas tree - question mark?

• ... Nirgendwo steht geschrieben, dass alles deterministisch sein muss. Und ich finde es auch gar nicht schlimm, wenn ein Spiel Komponenten enthält, die vom Glück/Zufall abhängen oder gar erst im Laufe der Zeit herausgefunden werden müssen. Das macht das Spiel erst interessant. Sonst wär's ja wie Briefmarken sammeln.

Da stimme ich dir unbedingt zu, gruenkern. Ich mag Rätsel sehr gern. Es ist die Seele eines guten Spiels. Das hat imho rein gar nichts mit den Regeln zu tun. Man kennt eine Regel nur dann, wenn man auch weiß, ob sie local oder global gilt. Daher: "Gute Entscheidung."? Hmmm. Als Entscheidung habe ich es nicht empfunden. Einfach gärtnern, knobeln und happy sein. Ist es nicht? :)

• Oh, no...there are two new trees? How are we ever going to have time to collect them? We only get three spots, it takes over a week to grow one, and they could turn out to be so many older varieties. :(

Won't we also need space for Christmas Stars?
    I have only got older versions of the Christmas tree so far, but not those I didn't already have.

• Don't forget we will also have to plan for the Lucky Clovers & whatever comes out of the Christmas Market as well which will also limit collecting/growing time for the trees (especially as it looks as though most people are getting the older variants).

• I got old variants as well, but I really like the new one! I hope there are two - I plan on getting them both, if I can! I've limited time online these days since so many things are happening around my house now. I'm sure others feel the same way. I will be on as much as possible to try to get all the new ones of everything!

• Awww, don´t be so pesimistic, Christmas is still some time away. This year, the breeding of the trees has started really early and we can get more than 3-4 batches of the trees, before Christmasday has even arrived.
    I don´t know about others, but I will make sure to stick to my tradition of checking gardens of others and gift people variants of event plants they did not get. Christmas is about sharing joy and having fun! :)

• Awww, don´t be so pesimistic, Christmas is still some time away. This year, the breeding of the trees has started really early and we can get more than 3-4 batches of the trees, before Christmasday has even arrived.
    I don´t know about others, but I will make sure to stick to my tradition of checking gardens of others and gift people variants of event plants they did not get. Christmas is about sharing joy and having fun! :)

You already have 2 new variants of Christmas trees. Can you please confirme if there's no more?