Compendium Completion Thread

• A while back I read a thread about the possibility of being able to show your compendium to others. Since this is not possible right now I thought it would be a good Idea to have a thread where you let others know what plants you are missing.

This is not a trading thread, this is to gift and receive those plants needed to complete the compendium. You can post both regular and event plants. Think of this as a wishlist thread.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought it was a good idea if everyone posted in the same format;

Random Example not actually true: (Feel free to link your urls when you post)

I'm Elery this is my Garden http://flowergame.net/greenhouse/3367 and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:
    Rice button aster
    Porcini Mushroom
    Crocus
    Christmas Wreath
    Lucky Clover

I included a Screenshot of my Compendium(Optional)
    http://i45.tinypic.com/5otfmf.png or

Screenshot

You can PM me here https://board.flowergame.net/index.php?form=PMNew&userID=261
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please do not post gift links here, if you want to gift plant to someone in this thread PM them. That will prevent problems in the long run. If you want to gift a plant at random please go to the Flower Adoption Centerhttps://board.flowergame.net/index.php?page…dID=49&pageNo=1

You can find all the plant types Here

Chatter is always welcome ^^

Edited 7 times, last by Elery (September 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM).

• Thank you Elery :thumbup: It was me that wanted to show my compendium.

I'm blobber this is my Garden http://flowergame.net/greenhouse/2948 and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:
    Event plants

Screenshots of my Compendium
    removed, out of date.

I also need a red or pink geranium but the colours are so similar I'm not sure which one.

Edited 7 times, last by blobber (June 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM).

• I'm Sahra this is my Garden and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:

- - - -
    Nothing at the moment!!! ^^
    - - - -

You can PM me here.

/edit 24.10.2012: deleted black rose and red Pointsettia. Big thanks to truelinor! :thumbup:
    /edit 31.10.2012: breeding luck, got two new zinnies. Only one kind missing.
    /edit 04.11.2012: thank you forester for the turquois tulip! :love:
    /edit 09.11.2012: Now have my own Snappy Tree Stump, the old Audrey II variant and one more of the old Jack-o'-lantern. ^^ Added the new halloween variants.
    /edit 10.11.2012: Thank you very much Elery! :D Today I could cross the Christmas Wreath!
    /edit 12.11.2012: Another old Jack-o'-latern varaint! :D
    /edit 17.11.2012: Jeah! Have all Jack-o'-laterns now! 8o AND the missing variants of Audrey II AND Lucky clover! Thank you very much Aztekior! :thumbup:
    /edit 07.12.2012: Last Zinnia variant!
    /edit 12.12.2012: Got the last missing Phlox! AND Thank you very much Connielass for the blue Saintpaulia!!! :thumbup:
    /edit 16.12.2012: Jahooo!!! Got my Dandelion at last. Thanks to the postpixi!!! Added the new x-mas trees ... sooooo cool stuff
    /edit 23.12.2012: Got one new X-Mas-tree and the Chrismasrose.
    /edit 25.12.2012: Got the this year X-Mas-trees. Woohoo!! :D
    /edit 01.01.2013: Thank you Mimmu for the X-Mas-Star! ^^
    /edit 27.02.2013: complete update ;)
    /edit 28.02.2013: only one Heart of Valentine missing; Thank you urusta! :thumbup:
    /edit 07.03.2013: got the lastHeart of Valentine; Thank you so much MiaSkywalker! ^^
    /edit 27.03.2013: last variant of Märzenbecher/Spring Snowflake! Yeah! :D

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

Edited 38 times, last by Lorell (January 12, 2014 at 4:25 PM).

• Thank you very much Elery. ^^

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• I'm MiaSkywalker this is My Garden and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:
    Cyclamen

I'm also missing bred versions of a few plants, but I plan to breed them myself.

I'm not sure how to find my PM link, or I would include it.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (June 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM).

• I'm TempestSea, this is my Garden http://flowergame.net/greenhouse/5646 and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:

Heart of Valentine
    Snowdrop (actually have these 2 need the other 1)
    Christmas rose
    Flaming Katy
    Grape hyacinth
    Easter Egg
    Geranium
    Phlox
    Rose
    Dandelion
    White Clover
    Tulip
    Pansy
    Witch mushroom
    Zinnia

I don't have any of the Christmas wreath, didn't realize I was missing this many still lol.

EDIT 9/21/13 updated - shorter list :)
    You can PM me here PM

• I'm truelinor (you can call me Tru though!) this is my Garden and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:
    Marvel Fern - yellow one
    Christmas rose - not sure which one
    Flaming Katy - not sure which one
    Grape hyacinth - not sure which one
    Geranium - not sure which one
    Bow string hemp - not sure which one

You can PM me by clicking on my name and then clicking on "Send a private message" link. Not sure how you guys got the link like that. But I am only posting this here for my own benefit. I don't really want anyone to send me any of these. I like to collect them myself. :thumbup: