Valentines Day game not working

• I want to have hints too. I only find a pot of honey. And then?

Display Spoiler

You have to find two parts of a letter. Then click on the honey and the parts of the letter will be sticked together and you can read it.

• It has been many years since I've done this, so I can only give out generalities.

Try going to as many kinds of pages as you can: Wild garden, Playground, Compendium, your various gardens, etc. Even go to the Imprint page; I'm not sure if there's anything there, but it can't hurt to check.

Look around the page; in the scroll work around the edges of the page, as well as in the green area outside that. Move your mouse around slowly, if you're not sure if you see anything unusual. If it changes to a hand - or whatever you use for when something is clickable - click it. You may get a message that you need to click something else next, or that you need to click something else first.

The items need to be clicked in a certain order. Clicking on something that isn't next in line won't make you go back a step, it just won't advance you. But often an item will tell you that you need to click something else first, and then if you find that and click it, it will at least tell you if you have now advanced the story, or if there's yet another item you need to click before that one.

While I don't remember everything in this story - and I may be confusing some things with a Christmas story we had many years ago - items that come to mind are a honey pot, a spider, a fly, and two pieces of paper. But I could be wrong about the spider and the fly; they may have been from that other game that was also many years ago.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Hi, all. If I may help a little more, since more people are interested:

In this particular storyline, there is no spider or fly (that's probably from a different quest).

Look around the borders of the pages, note the text that appears at the top of the page after you click an item (it will give you a clue) and visit the sad pixie after each item you click (click on her to see what her response is). You'll eventually figure out what is needed. Also be sure to click on the red heart next to her, to see another important clue.

Hope this helps (and thanks to Mia, my original hinter, who made it possible for me to solve this)! :)

• I finally managed to find everything, but it took a LOT of looking and trying to click on everything, hoping to get lucky.

I am bad at these type games, there is a reason my husband calls me “captain oblivious”.

1123222.png    1122493.png      1123873.png     1118664.png            

• That's interesting... it appeared right away for me, and I had to keep coming back to it until it was finally the right item in the sequence. Oh, well, I'm glad it worked out. :)

• I've played this game before and I should know how it works. The only thing I can find is the honeypot. When I click on the girl she thanks me and it's as if the game is over. However, I never got a prize. I never found any of the other things, so I don't know if the game is broken or if I just didn't find the other things yet. I've looked EVERYWHERE I can think of. Would anyone mind please messaging me with the answers?

• Hi, Nonny! I'll message you some hints in a few minutes. I'm surprised that the girl thanked you if that's the only object you found... stand by and I'll PM you in the next 5-10 minutes. ;)

• I've played this game before and I should know how it works. The only thing I can find is the honeypot. When I click on the girl she thanks me and it's as if the game is over. However, I never got a prize. I never found any of the other things, so I don't know if the game is broken or if I just didn't find the other things yet. I've looked EVERYWHERE I can think of. Would anyone mind please messaging me with the answers?

I guess that's because if you've already played that game, you don't get to play it again, since the post pixie has already brought you all the decoration. At least that's what I think - I also cannot play the game.

• I guess that's because if you've already played that game, you don't get to play it again, since the post pixie has already brought you all the decoration. At least that's what I think - I also cannot play the game.

I wasn't clear, but I meant that I played it before in previous years, not this year. I am sure you are able to play it again each year. :)