Valentinstag/Valentines day

• Hallo ihr Lieben!
    Wenn auch, aufgrund technischer Schwierigkeiten, etwas verspätet:

Das Valentin Event hat begonnen. Auch dieses Jahr wird derjenige mit einem Geschenk beglückt werden, der dem alten Valentinsbrauch folgt und eine Blume verschenkt.

Viel Spaß! <3
    ______

Hello everyone!
    Slightly delayed, due to technical difficulties, but here:

The valentine event started. If you practice the valentine tradition and give someone a flower you will be rewarded.

Enjoy! <3

• Kann mir jemand mit der Story weiterhelfen?

Could someone help me getting along with the story?

Display Spoiler

Ich habe das weinende Mädchen gefunden, ihr zerbrochenes Herz und eine Hälfte vom Brief, die alle zusammen auf der selben Seite angezeigt werden. Wenn ich auf das Herz und den halben Brief klicke kommt jeweils eine Textnachricht. Außerdem habe ich einen Honigtopf gefunden, auch hier bekomme ich beim Klicken eine Textnachricht, der Topf wird aber nicht eingesammelt oder beim Mädchen angezeigt. Die zweite Hälfte vom Brief kann ich zwar sehen, aber nicht anklicken.

Was muss ich machen, damit ich den Brief zusammensetzen kann?

------------------------------------

I found the crying pixy, her broken heart and one half of a letter. These thing are all displayed together on the same page. When I click the heart and the part of the letter I get a short text message. I also found a honey pot where I get a text message on clicking, but it's neither collected nor shown on the page with the pixy. I can see the second half of the letter, but I cannot click it.

What doI have to do in order to get the whole letter?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!

Thanks for your support!

• I don't remember EXACTLY, but

Display Spoiler

I think you have to get both halves of the letter before you can click the honey pot. That causes the two parts of the letter to stick together, iirc.

I wish I could tell you where you find the other half of the letter, but unfortunately it's been too long since I've done it. :(

I wonder if some of the old threads that explain it could be found? I'll try to find one of them for you.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Das ist wirklich schade , in diesem Jahr klappt das bei mir nicht. Das Mädchen hat bei mir kein zerbrochenes Herz und auch keine Briefhälften. Bei mir bedankt sie sich ich hätte ihren valentine's day gerettet. Dabei hab ich das Spiel gar nicht spielen können, ich habe auch zum Blumen verschenken diesmal nichts bekommen :( schade

• Mia, thanks for your answer :)

Display Spoiler

I can see the second half, but I'm not able to click it. But I got a lot of presents, maybe it was counted internally?

---------------

Ich kann die zweite Hälfte sehen, aber nicht anklicken. Ich habe allerdings eine Menge GEschenke bekommen, vielleicht wurde es intern gezählt?

• Es kommt nicht drauf an wieviel du verschenkst, es reicht eine Pflanze normalerweise. Wichtig ist, dass die Pflanze von jemand anderen genommen wird.

Wegen dem Rätsel:

Display Spoiler

Ich glaub man musste die zweite Hälfte des Briefes und die vom Herz finden. Das Herz wird dann mit dem Honig geklebt, oder so... Konnte das Rätsel heuer auch nicht machen, war bei mir auch schon gelöst...

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• @Ninglor - ich habe nach deinen Blumen zum Valentinstag gesucht und mir eine genommen. Dankeschön dafür. Jetzt müsstest du auch dein Paket vom Postpixxie bekommen. Ich habe meines auch erst heute gekriegt, obwohl ich schon gestern geschenkt habe. Braucht halt auch immer jemanden, der das Geschenk annimmt.

• I have similar problem as Ehlana. I've found the first half of the letter and clicked it. I've also found the other half of the letter(with the heart) and the honey pot but can not click on either one of them. Nothing happens. I've tried to go to the crying pixie several times and clicked everything, but I can not click on the second half of the letter nor the honey pot. :/

EDIT: Haha! I managed to click the images! I had to make my browser window smaller in order to be able to click the sprites, With smaller window the sprites were "in the right place". However this feature might need to be changed as not everyone has the patience to try it with different window sizes.. :rolleyes:

Display Spoiler

Garden Compendium Cave
    garden_symbol.png imageedit_2_2218174688.png favicon.ico

Edited once, last by sroo (February 15, 2018 at 11:48 PM).

• Ohhhh! I've had to do that before with other web games. Sometimes I've even had to try things in a completely different browser; Edge instead of Chrome, for instance. It's really odd how sometimes things work in one and not another.

My best guess is that it's because it's older code, and maybe not all the browsers remain compatible with it. And in this case, the code may be written in a way that makes certain assumptions about the browser that no longer always hold true.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll