Why is my garden deleted?

• Oh! I am so glad you were able to recover her account!

Magnolia, I think some of us can donate some of the holiday plants to you. Unfortunately, I think this will mean that you won't get the new ones, unless somehow fkrauthan can retrigger the post pixie events for you.

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. I've seen accounts hacked on all sorts of different game sites, and it's so devastating when something like this happens! :(

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• My suggestion for the admins - because of Alia's comment that it seems to be widespread - would be to do an immediate backup now, and then maybe make an announcement on the forums regarding this. Then if anyone's garden is suddenly missing later, you can restore it from this point, and at least we wouldn't all be starting back from a month ago.

I don't know how difficult that is for you. In a couple of my past jobs I ran the backups for the companies I worked for, and generally initiating an impromptu backup wasn't a problem, although we did have to have a free tape available. As tapes are outdated, I'm assuming you don't use them, so all you probably need to do is make sure you have sufficient hard drive space for a full database backup.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I just wanna give a quick update. First of all the Backups are working again. Second of all I seemed to find a cause for this issue. I will post a news post as soon as I have resolved it. There is only a small amount of users affected by this issue. And current existing accounts are safe as we disabled the scheduled job for now that caused this mayhem.

• It worked!?! YEEEES! Thank you so much! *hugs and kisses*

It you can, please name my garden Magnolia, as my nickname is here.

And then I have to look which plants I am still missing. I had a full compendium out of the latest Christmas wreath. I only dare to look at my garden when it is renamed. I just don't want to spoil anything.

• It worked!?! YEEEES! Thank you so much! *hugs and kisses*

It you can, please name my garden Magnolia, as my nickname is here.

And then I have to look which plants I am still missing. I had a full compendium out of the latest Christmas wreath. I only dare to look at my garden when it is renamed. I just don't want to spoil anything.

I just bred a Firecracker plant so I can give you that. And I still have the extra new Christmas Wreath. I'm so so glad you were able to get your garden back. *hugs*