I don't understand a few things...

• Ja, so sieht es auch für mich aus. Ich möchte von jeder Art alle Farben haben. Es eilt nicht, denn ich habe schon recht viele Pflanzen, und sie wachsen immer. Bei den Spezials gelang nicht alles. Also bleibt die Spannung auf die nächste Sayson, in einem Jahr.

In letzter Zeit habe ich auch begonnen, von den Arten mit nur einer Farbe wenigstens zwei Exemplare zu haben, wegen der Zucht. Wenn später die Gartengestaltung beginnt, möchte ich vielleicht ein ein Kornblumen-Feld aufbauen. Aus dem wilden Garten + Zucht werden Ziele ein klein wenig schneller erreichbar.

Jau, und wie ich in den Sammlungen und an den Adoptions-Angeboten sehe, sammeln einige nach Zielen ähnlich wie Nisha und ich, andere sammeln mitunter von wenigen Arten gern größere Stückzahlen. Es scheint zwei Hauptanliegen zu geben.

Yes, it even looks for me. I want to have any kind of all colors. There is no hurry, for I have quite a lot of plants, and they always grow. When the special was not all. So the tension on the next Sayson, in a year.

Lately I've also started from the species with only one color at least two copies have to, because of the breed. If later begins the garden design, I might want to build up a cornflower field. From the wild garden + breeding goals are a little easier to reach.

Yeah, and I see in the collections and the adoption offers, collect some for destinations like Nisha and I, sometimes others collect a few species like large numbers. There seems to be two main concerns.

[align=center]

• I think it's hard to answer this question.
    My personal goal is: Have minimum one flower of each type (species and colour variations). And breed a second biting dandelion (there is only one flower left i didn't have jet so i need a second goal ;)).

That's my goal too, to have at least one of each type and color. And to get as many as those "special" or seasonal plants like Xmas or Jack O'Lantern as I can catch and grow on my garden because of the limited time released. I'm still missing lots of colors and the Xmas Star but I'm sure I'll get them all eventually.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a St. Patrick's Day plant?

Das ist mein Ziel zu, um wenigstens eine von jeder Art und Farbe haben. Und um so viele wie jene "besondere" oder saisonale Pflanzen wie Weihnachten oder Jack O'Lantern wie ich fangen können und wachsen auf meinem Garten wegen der begrenzten Zeit veröffentlicht. Ich bin immer noch fehlt vielen Farben und die Xmas Star, aber ich bin sicher, ich werde sie alle irgendwann.

Weiß jemand, ob es geht, eine St. Patrick's Day-Anlage sein?

• Isn't the clover a St. Patrick's Day plant?

Thank you all for your input! So, correct me if I am wrong, but I take it when you breed two plants, say, two blue ones, you could end up with a different color than the parents? Is that right?

• Isn't the clover a St. Patrick's Day plant?

Thank you all for your input! So, correct me if I am wrong, but I take it when you breed two plants, say, two blue ones, you could end up with a different color than the parents? Is that right?

From my experience, yes. Although I breed my saintpaulias often (always the blue ones) and have gotten only blue ones for the last few times, so maybe it's more likely to be the same color as its parents?

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• Oh, OK. So it depends. It might and it might not.

Another question: I used to be able only to have 3 seeds, but now I find I have 4! Is there some sort of scale, as if you have been playing for so long, you get more seeds? Or what?

• Oh, OK. So it depends. It might and it might not.

Another question: I used to be able only to have 3 seeds, but now I find I have 4! Is there some sort of scale, as if you have been playing for so long, you get more seeds? Or what?

I may be wrong about this but I think you can only take 3 seeds at a time from the wild garden but the fourth is gotten through breeding. Everytime I see 4 seeds on a person's garden, I notice that at least one of them is bred.

• calenlass - Oh, OK, yes, I did breed one - I've been trying that feature out some lately, since I have two of some flowers. Can you breed different flowers together?

Ali - that's nice to know. So, you can get the different colors two different ways. Is there another way? By gifts, I guess? So, three ways, then?

• I clicked on the "The ground is all dried out. Make it rain!" option, but nothing seems to happen. I don't see any difference in the drops of water. I would think it would go from one to two, two to three, etc. What does it do then?

• I clicked on the "The ground is all dried out. Make it rain!" option, but nothing seems to happen. I don't see any difference in the drops of water. I would think it would go from one to two, two to three, etc. What does it do then?

The drops don't necessarily change when you "make it rain". Sometimes you need to "make it rain" a few times to add another droplet of water. I usually fill all the droplets by pressing the "water" option continuously. If your watering can gets empty, just go play a minigame and fill it up again.

• How many times a day I have to play the minigame to make the clouds away? In my garden the sun is shinig bright and I don't see any difference. Does that mean that I don't have to play minigames at all because the sun is shining or is every new minigame a new stimulations to the germs?

Wie viele male soll ich das Minigame spielen um die Wolken wegzuzaubern? In meinem Garten strahlt die sonne immer hell und ich sehe keinen Unterschied nachdem ich das Minigame gespielt habe. Heisst das, dass es gar nicht nötig wäre zu spielen oder bringt jedes Spiel trotzdem einen kleinen Anreiz für den Keimling zum wachsen?

An other question. When I look at your germs in the morning they don't get water. When does the new day on this page start?

Und eine andere Frage. Wenn ich am Morgen eure Keimlinge angucke, bekommen sie kein Tau. Wann fängt auf dieser Page der Tag an?

• It took me between five and eight consecutive games to get the clouds completely (I was procrastinating, before anyone asks). Then I left it alone until the next morning and it only took me three games. So, it seems like clouds accumulate over the day. The sun being fully exposed doesn't seem to do much (or at least, it hasn't for me). I think getting the "The sun shines bright on your garden and makes everything blossom," text is really the only thing that has an effect (though I could be mistaken).

I've also been trying to figure out how to water other people's seeds/sprouts. It seems like you can do it twice in a day, but I'm not sure how far apart the visits have to be. If I had to guess, I'd say they have to be at least six hours apart.

I'm very sorry to say that I don't speak German well. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate. Ich bin sehr traurig zu sagen, dass ich Deutsch nicht gut spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, damit Es mir Leid tue, wenn es ungenau ist.

• How many times a day I have to play the minigame to make the clouds away? In my garden the sun is shinig bright and I don't see any difference. Does that mean that I don't have to play minigames at all because the sun is shining or is every new minigame a new stimulations to the germs?

An other question. When I look at your germs in the morning they don't get water. When does the new day on this page start?

I don't think there is any specific number of times you need to play minigames to make the clouds go away, if your sun is already shining bright, then when you play the minigames, you can choose any of the other wishes. I play the minigames to either "make it rain" or to fill my watering can, never to make the clouds go away because my sun is not covered by clouds at all.

When you look at other people's plants, you get this "You watered the plant with some dew." That is the indication that you've watered the plant you visited.

• In which land is standing the garden? Old Grand Britan ;) starts the day one hore later as we. In US-gardens the sun awakes at 6 hores and more hores later as our sun. Flowergame works with the local time.

[align=center]

• I'm pretty sure it resets sometime between 12 am and 3 pm (GMT+1). That is when my plants change forms. My guess? 3 pm.
    Server location is germany afaik (checked with Domain to IP & IP Location).

• I started to play here long time ago but after I find out that the flowers is dying if no-one waters them when they mature and finf out that all my flowers while I was on vacations is gone dead I quit. Now seems full mature flowers doesnt have "water" option at all is it mean that they wont die anymore?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Yes, thats exactly what it means. Frustration was way to high when all plants died just because someone was on vacation.

• Another question: Is different color Tulips/Cyclamen/etc coming from different kind of seeds or its random from same looking seed?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Another question: Is different color Tulips/Cyclamen/etc coming from different kind of seeds or its random from same looking seed?

The seed is looking the same. Which color the plant takes on is only visible after it's fully grown. And yes, it's random which color you get. :)