What do I do when can I'get something ?

• I have a couple of questions I cannot figure out.
    How can I get a stove? I found something about sacrificing a plant for walpurgis night, but how do I do it ?

And is there a list of requirements for the different add-ons ?
    Like : To get the forest lake you need that many plants ?
    It would really help to know these things.
    Thanks in advance :)

• Here are my answers. They can be incorrect, so feel free to correct me :)

For the stove, temporally you can't get one. But hopefully it will be re-released in the future with other events. Similar thing happened to the lemon tree last Easter, if I remember correctly.

And yep. For other locations, there's number of grown flowers required to get them.
    For Atrium, you have to grow 3 flowers (no matter which breed they are). For Winter Garden, the requirement number is 15. And for forest lake...it should be around 40 (or 40 exactly?)
    Just be aware that it is required you to raise the plants yourself. Plants gifted by others don't count.

Ref: FG wiki - http://wiki.flowergame.net

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Thank you...the answers are in the english version of the wiki..but not in the german...great..well...can someone fix that? i cant do that..i can't handle with a wiki...sorry....

:love: Forevermore, Corvino. <3

• Most of the furniture items are from holiday events, and generally speaking, if you missed it one year, you'll be able to get all of the items (older and newer) the next year. (Whereas older players will only get the newer items.) We didn't have a Christmas market this year because one of the admins was ill, as I recall, and I believe the stove was the reward from that event.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Similar thing happened to the lemon tree last Easter, if I remember correctly.

I just got the Lemon tree from the Treasure Hunt! It's possible for a game to give out different prizes, so if you see something that looks special like "Treasure Hunt" or "Christmas Market" be sure to give it a try.

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I always have to think of the "Lemon Tree"-Song by Fool’s Garden, when I see it ... perhaps you do now, too? ^^

Aunty Edit(h) says: Please don't get it wrong Truelinor ... I just read my post again and get the impression, that it would be possible to get it wrong. I really love that song and I really have to think of it, when I see the tree ... and I throught that it would help you to never forget your beatiful lemon tree again. :) ... than when I read it again I recognized, that when you take the bands name into the equation ... it is also a bit of a cheeky wordplay :/ :rolleyes:

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

Edited 2 times, last by Lorell (February 20, 2015 at 7:45 AM).

• :) I always don't like to write "Edit:" ... don't know why ... a while ago I saw in a forum someone writing "Tante Edit sagt:" (german for: "Aunty Edit(h) says:") instead. I loved it ... now I use it, too. ^^

Just googled Lemon Tree by Peter, Paul, and Mary (... didn't know it till now ... :/ ) Great song! :love:

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke