• (zu warm für andere Sprache ... bei wem ist es kühl genug für eine Übersetzung?-)

Am Mittwoch hatte ich hier den ganzen Tag über Besprechungen für verschiedene Aufträge (mit etwas Glück wird ein Teil davon sogar bezahlt, yeah) und hatte so den Kopf voll, aber die Hände frei. Also fing ich an nebenbei etwas zu scribbeln und als der Abend kam war der kleine Pixie fertig. Es war sozusagen ein Überraschungspixie, daher auch keine Ankündigung - er stolperte quasi durch die nebentür hinein.

• I ran Google Translator on what Nephele said, so I could understand it; although they're not the best, I think I understand the gist of it. :)

"(too warm for another language ... with whom it is cool enough for a translation -?)

On Wednesday I was here all day meetings for different orders (with a little luck is a part of it even paid, yeah) and so had a head full, but the hands free. So I started casually scribbling something and when evening came was the little Pixie finished. It was sort of a Überraschungspixie, hence no announcement - he stumbled almost into the next door."

I'm glad you had some time to kill - he's very cute! :love:

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• (zu warm für andere Sprache ... bei wem ist es kühl genug für eine Übersetzung?-)

Am Mittwoch hatte ich hier den ganzen Tag über Besprechungen für verschiedene Aufträge (mit etwas Glück wird ein Teil davon sogar bezahlt, yeah) und hatte so den Kopf voll, aber die Hände frei. Also fing ich an nebenbei etwas zu scribbeln und als der Abend kam war der kleine Pixie fertig. Es war sozusagen ein Überraschungspixie, daher auch keine Ankündigung - er stolperte quasi durch die nebentür hinein.

On wednesday I had meetings for different commissions all day (with a little luck I will actually get paid for some of them, yeah), so my head was full but my hands were idle. So I started doodling and in the evening, the little pixie was done. So it was sort of of a surprise pixie, thus the lack of an annoucement - he kind of stumbled in through a side door.

Danke, Nephele!
    Das hätte ich nicht gedacht, dass er einfach so nebenbei entstanden ist, so ein Talent hätte ich auch gerne. :D

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Wenn die Idee für eine Figur einmal da ist, arbeiten die Hände von alleine. Und der Kopf war anderweitig am qualmen.
    "Ich brauche einen Flyer, in dem alles, echt ALLES drinn ist was wir anbieten! Und er soll ALLE ansprechen! Die Leute sollen danach zwanghaft in die praxis kommen!"
    "Ähm, alles? Also auch deine Nebenbeschäfftigung als Jäger und der Verkauf von Wildfleisch?"
    "Nein, aber sonst ALLES!"
    "Du weisst schon das es ein Flyer und nicht ein Buch werden soll?"
    "ALLES!"
    "Und in welchem Stil?"
    "Ach. mach mal, laß dir da was nettes einfallen."
    Kunden aus der Hölle. :)

• Once I have an idea for a drawing, my hands work by themselves. And my head was spinning with other stuff.
    "I need a flyer that includes EVERYTHING we offer! And it has to appeal to EVERYONE! After reading it, people have to be pracitcally forced to come to our practice!"
    "Um, everything? Even the spare-time work as hunter and the sale of venison?"
    "No, but apart from that, EVERYTHING!"
    "You know that this is supposed to be a flyer, not a book, right?"
    "EVERYTHING!"
    "And what kind of style/design?"
    "Oh, just do something. Think of something nice."
    Customers from hell. :)

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• @truelinor not appearance-wise, but i do consider eating to be one of the joys of life. :P i even listed it as one of my hobbies on my profile!

Emeraldis - Well, I couldn't agree with you more! I love to eat - and I have been on a chocolate binge lately - dear me! lol

Thank you very much dustpuppy! It's good to know the meanings of German.

It certainly is! Thank you, dustpuppy! Thank you very much!