Forest Lake?

• How does one get the forest lake part of the garden?? Was it part of an event or do you have to have a certain number of plants to do it? Please let me know. :) :)

• Well, i got it, when i had collected a certain number of flowers.But i really can't remember how much flowers i had at that time.
    I also remember reading somewhere, that indeed there was an event where the lake was first introduced, but i wasn't a member of the game at that time, so i guess it's alright to go on collecting and sometimes you'll get the lake! :)

• Yes, there was an event where you got the forest lake first, but I can´t remember which one.
    Now you have to raise a certain number of plants to get it.

The wiki has no update on the lake. Probably because no one rememberd the details. X/

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• What puzzled me was that some people have a forest lake, but no atrium or wintergarden, how could that happen? Is it possible to lose a location? Actually, I've seen some gardens with several screens of plants and nothing but a greenhouse, that looked kind of weird.

• Uhm...Since I don't have the forest lake till now I can pay a attention to it in the furture when I finally have it. But I have never seen the situation you mentioned above. That surprised me..

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Well, since I was new to the game, I had a look at other people's gardens to get the hang of it. Most gardens looked "normal" (first a greenhouse, then an atrium, then a wintergarden, then the forest lake), but then I discovered some inexplicable deviations, e.g. greenhouse plus wintergarden or forest lake, but no atrium, or lots of plants without any further locations except for the greenhouse. Sadly, I didn't bookmark them, so I can't tell you which gardens had this "feature". I'll post an update if I come across another example.

• If you saw someone with lots of plants but no greenhouse, they have probably been taking from the gifting thread and not raising their own. To get the various gardens you have to raise X number of plants on your own.

As for those who have the lake and not the others, they may have been there for that particular event (it occurred much later than the other two) but haven't raised enough plants on their own to have earned the other two. The way the admins have run it so far is when they first come out with a new garden, there's an event that we can do to earn it. After that, for newer people, it's just a matter of them raising the right number of plants to earn those gardens. The lake was the last one that the admins created, so a relatively new person could have earned it during the event, and then simply never worked hard enough to get the other two gardens.

If someone simply missed an event, but would have already raised the right number of flowers, they might just need to send a PM to one of the admins to get the situation fixed.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Fair enough,Mia. Thx.
    But is there any possibility that the one with plenty of plants but no other locations is because that he joined FG early enough,even before the atrium and forest lake are implemented, then AFKed? It depends on when these two locations were added.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• If you saw someone with lots of plants but no greenhouse, they have probably been taking from the gifting thread and not raising their own. To get the various gardens you have to raise X number of plants on your own.

As far as I know a no-greenhouse garden is not possible, because it´s the one you´ll get anyway when you sign up, no matter if you raise the plants on your own or recieve them by gifting.

All other possibilities are possible, I think...

• Thank you for your answers! No, there were no gardens without a greenhouse, but some without an atrium. I did check if the plants were gifted, but most samples had been raised by the garden owners. If you can't lose a location, then maybe Shelybear is right that those were very old gardens, before the atrium was introduced.

• What else can be, is when you don´t have any plants (and decorations?) in your atrium, wintergarden or forest lake that they don´t show for visitors. I think I read that somewhere, but I´m not sure....

• Oh, that's possible, idril! Only way to find out is for someone to remove all their plants from one, and I'm not going to do that just to test it. :) And I had meant in my earlier post the Wintergarten; I think I said Greenhouse because I was distracted.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll