• I have not seen any Jack O Lantern seeds all day at the times I've been able to check. Might I make a suggestion? Would the admins consider lowering the numbers of other seeds that drop during holiday events, and upping the numbers of the holiday related plant seeds that drop? The number of people now playing FG has increased drastically, I think. I deliberately did not pick up any seeds in the past week so that I would be able to get holiday seeds on the first day, but because I haven't see any, that's kind of destroying my chances. It's a little depressing.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• That's right, nothing in the wild right now. Neither bred, nor parentless. Something is seriously wrong with the drops.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I keep refreshing and hoping I'll see some seeds. It's a bit bewildering that they were available on the 23rd (before I thought the event was supposed to actually begin, but I must have read that part wrong) and not available now. I'm rather sad that all of the older varieties are breed-only, because I had a few varieties where I only still needed parentless ones (having foolishly given some of them away to get first-year jack-o-lanterns that then returned to the garden in overabundance the year after... I just canNOT win...) and now apparently will never be able to get them. :( Not much incentive to pick up many seeds from the wild garden, really. But I'd like to be able to, and it seems like the only times I'm able to log on are the very times that they tend not to appear.

• Dumme Frage kann man mit zwei normale Kürbisse schreckenskürbisse bekommen,weil bei mir kommt keiner raus! :/

Silly asking is there a possibility that 2 normal pumpkins make jack o lanterns???Nothing has happened with that

• Dieses Jahr gibt es eine neue Baumstumpfvariante (letztes Jahr war es eine neue Audrey). Mal sehen was wir nächstens jahr machen, aber wir dachten uns zwei neue Kürbisse und ein neuer Baumstumpf, da habt ihr schon gut zu tun.

• Dieses Jahr gibt es eine neue Baumstumpfvariante (letztes Jahr war es eine neue Audrey). Mal sehen was wir nächstens jahr machen, aber wir dachten uns zwei neue Kürbisse und ein neuer Baumstumpf, da habt ihr schon gut zu tun.

From a translator
    This year there is a new variant of the tree stump (last year it was a new Audrey). Let's see what we do next year, but we thought us two new pumpkins and a new tree stump there, you have to do it well.

TWO new pumpkins?!?!

• Blobber, your translator brings the wrong sense.

Nephele sayd: "...aber wir dachten uns zwei neue Kürbisse und ein neuer Baumstumpf, da habt ihr schon gut zu tun. "

my tried Translation: "... but we thought, two new pumpkins and one new tree stump, with them yet you have to do enough."

[align=center]

• Guys, we have a chance to get 6 seeds. If we go for parentless ones, all six will be new variants, and finding trades should be easy :) As far as I'm concerned, it's great news :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!