• It doesn't. So long as you keep them watered and the sun shining, they will always grow at the same pace: 4 days from seed to sprout and 4 days from sprout to plant. Clicks can give people the option to water your plant if it's gotten dry and by keeping the plants in your signature the sun will stay shining on them, or you can just play a few minigames to accomplish both. I personally find it easiest to just play a few minigames, since they're very fast.

• when I was in hospital for 3 weeks, all mine plants grew to the next level except for the last ones that sprouted, when I returned I watered them up, got new seeds and everything has grown to the next level, even tho' they I did not water or give them sun for so long, they still grew when I returned to care for them

• Plants will not grow without sun. Plants will not grow without water. Plants wil only grow with both. But your plants/seeds don't die, they just sit patiently and wait for sun and water to start growing again. Better than your real garden you have to water or else. :) It's an improvement over the original version of the game, where even adult plants needed water. It was too stressful, so they changed it.

• Plants will not grow without sun. Plants will not grow without water. Plants wil only grow with both. But your plants/seeds don't die, they just sit patiently and wait for sun and water to start growing again. Better than your real garden you have to water or else. :) It's an improvement over the original version of the game, where even adult plants needed water. It was too stressful, so they changed it.

:) You know, I'm curious on this older version of the game. Obviously I'm not that old. Adults needing water? Yes, kind of stressful. What will happen if they don't receive water?

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• going back to kcnm's original question, i believe you can make plants grow a little faster by using the growth bonus you get from the daily actions (snail, cup of water, branch) but i'm not sure about the details. in any case, getting your seed/lings views is a good way to ensure that 1) you don't have to worry about sun, and 2) people see them and might get curious enough to start playing flowergame! ; )

on a semi-related note, can someone confirm if people can still help the plant through snail, etc. if they are not logged in??