Making it easier to give away flowers in the forum

• Hi everybody,

perhaps this is only a problem of me, I don't know...

I have much flowers to give away and I wanted to do this. So I posted link after link and then... the editor closed... :( So I have to do all the work again...

Can't we make this easier so that we don't have to post that much links from the game into the forum? Perhaps it is possible to have a list where you can choose or something like that.

I don't have a good idea how to solve this, perhaps somone of you does?

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• I think they mean their browser crashed ?(

But if that's the case, wouldn't copying the links onto a text document and then pasting them in the editor solve the issue?

• I always copy/paste the links into Notepad and the also completely compose my post there, as well. Then it's just "Edit-->Select All-->Edit-->Copy" click in the forum reply box and hit "enter". Done. No forum timeout or browser crash to make me crazy. I use this for any reply to any forum on any site where I might be typing a long reply or having to put in links or other time-consuming stuff.

• I always copy/paste the links into Notepad and the also completely compose my post there, as well. Then it's just "Edit-->Select All-->Edit-->Copy" click in the forum reply box and hit "enter". Done. No forum timeout or browser crash to make me crazy. I use this for any reply to any forum on any site where I might be typing a long reply or having to put in links or other time-consuming stuff.

I love you, froglady. :love: We must be very much alike because I do the same thing with long replies! The only difference is I use keyboard shortcuts! ;) Control A, Control C, Control P and you're done! :D

• Great idea! Like a Trading section in the FlowerGame page. Also, I would like add the part about trading flowers. There should be an option for transfers that are for gifts and one for trade, so in that case, only 1 person will put up the link (for saving time and effort)

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• There should be an option for transfers that are for gifts and one for trade, so in that case, only 1 person will put up the link (for saving time and effort)

I will consider this for the upcoming version of Flowergame. Please try to work out what features you would like to have in a trading system.

• I will consider this for the upcoming version of Flowergame. Please try to work out what features you would like to have in a trading system.

If you join CreatureBreeder.com they have a nice trading system where you can either offer items to fellow players or trade where the other party has to accept and may add or delete items - and of course you can add or delete things too. It may be worth checking into. :thumbup: