Frühlingszeit/ Springtime

• Well, I think we all thought it had to be sacrificed ON the 30th; no one tried afterwards, because if we tried and it did nothing, we would be out a mushroom for no reason.

So does this mean people can still sacrifice a mushroom if they want the oven?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Just now I sacrifice my red one and got a stove but... not that happy about it :/ mushroom is cuter so. There's another prize too?
    + And can I give the sacrificed mushroom to other user?
    I tried the take (form wild garden) link but it's surely isn't possible to me and red whisper said 'Hey, not cheating!' >:-D

Edited once, last by Forester (May 7, 2013 at 2:58 AM).

• Thanks, Tempest and Aztekior - I understand now. You're just using a different image for your link. Thanks for explaining! ^^

But, Forester, you can always get another mushroom - you may not always have an opportunity for another oven. I like to get all the extras that I can! :thumbup:

• U r right stove can't be traded XD

+ I was wondering and no one tell about my questions so just did sacrifice another red mushroom and there's no more prize. Yup I loose it. Can I get it back? Wild garden link is unable on it. Hm, Is unable on other plants (abandoned, full-grown ... IDK maybe there's other details or just for this event?) too?

Edited once, last by Forester (May 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM).

• Hm The event is ended and wild garden link still unable too sacrificed ones.
    When you get a plant from wild garden, there's a link. I did use that link sometimes like this one, see the history. http://flowergame.net/view/44404
    Now I'm confused bout that is the link able to abandoned 'full' grown palnt too? But yester day when I did ask bout that, I just guess it was able.
    And I'm still confused bout that and if that is able, than I use that link as gift link even to me too. Cus all abanded plants went to the wild garden so.
    Now I guess I just confused bout it. Ah poor lil red mushroom take care in the wild garden!

• If you abandon a seed or a sprout, you can take it back from the wild garden, as long as nobody claims it in the meantime and you have the plant's number. As Exterminans explained, it used to be possible with grown plants, too - but not anymore.

• If you abandon a seed or a sprout, you can take it back from the wild garden, as long as nobody claims it in the meantime and you have the plant's number. As Exterminans explained, it used to be possible with grown plants, too - but not anymore.

Wooo thanks for letting me know that Alia. Well, I don't know where's that explains.

To Tru - IDK exactly why I did abandon that tree in that time but I guess that was for management of code of seeds of my green house lol, cus I'm usually kinda picky about code.

Weehee I had 3 new ones and that's 3/7. Lucky lucky! And now 2 pots growing :)

• Hm - three red (one through breeding), two blue, two purple, two new - one of those traded for a green one. So I'm only missing the pink one - pretty good for the first Walpurgis event^^

<- help them grow, please?