Was der März noch bringt / what comes in march

• Unless the holiday extends by a day or two, which occasionally happens.

I had forgotten it was going to start today. I'm glad I check the forums, because the red "News" link didn't appear on my garden page.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Hmmm. The treasure is not breedable. It needs no red news. We tried, the first one, who had luck in the garden, did saying it here in the thread.

Regulary without giving longer time we only can breed 3 treasures. The event was starting so about before 13 hores. MiaSkywalker, I think, all is OK, also for you. :)

[align=center]

• I was just commenting because I think there are many who do not know to check the forums. I didn't begin reading the forums for the first six months or so that I played the game. Generally they post a red link so all players know events are beginning. I was just surprised not to see it this time.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• So it is a problem... a first for the many people. Flowergame is an alpha hobby game with egaught spacial rules and with events. How can the people know about something? And I think so: 'What can give / using me a community game without community for me? Only catching and breeding flowers would be enaught for me? No. So where fail something. We are not silent fishes. We are near same as the bletherly monkeys, near same as the sonar delphins, near same as the super intelligently guinea pigs. ^^ ' We must speak (quaken :P ) with the other ones. So it is given for us. 8)

[align=center]

• Maybe that's what the admins feel, but maybe some people just like to collect the flowers because the artwork is so pretty. Maybe for YOU (and even many others) the point of this is that it's a community game, but frankly, that's not so for me. For me the game is primarily about the pretty artwork and flowers; I happen to like the community and that makes it extra nice for me, but it isn't what attracted me to the game initially.

I'm just pointing out that there are probably many Flower Game users that haven't signed up for the forums, and may not even think about checking them regularly. Heck, there are two days a week that I very rarely check the forums, because I'm generallly too busy to even get on my computer at all. (One of those days when I finally get home, I'm so exhausted I usually head straight to bed without even eating dinner! I don't check my flowers or the forums or anything else on that particular day of the week.)

Of course, it's still the responsibility of the players to know what's going on, so my comment was just a comment, not a criticism.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I agree with MiaSkywalker: not all players use the forum, which I see as a support (often very useful) to the game. So the red news at the top is necessary to learn about new events and I don't understand why the rule is to put only when there is the possibility of breeding and not for all events. If there were only the news on the forum would be up to gamers to control it, I agree, but since there is a possibility of the news I wonder why not use it.

Anyway, I found by chance a St.Pattys' seed and I collected two of them. I hope they will not be old St.Pattys plants XD

• Oh yeah. I know your situation, near it was been also my. Many times earlyer I hava had full power days and in between enaught good hobby-working. Then the computer became same as hobby-jobs. So till to now the way was shurely not the best. Tooo many people make and do not solide. Near all got more and more an crazy funny farm charakter. So it's hard trash. I hate it more and more. Also, if I have a game for healthy people, I try to hold and to maintain it. My wish to stop the computer-working and do others I can not realize. So it is. I understand you.

... And I think, the team knows about the many other people. Step by step they will automatism the event controls. They are working hard, but the way is very long.

[align=center]

• I don't understand why the rule is to put only when there is the possibility of breeding and not for all events

I don't think it is. If you look back at old News items in your garden there are many that are not to do with breeding.
    I think maybe someone just forgot to press a button, that's all. It's happened before. :D

• Ja das ist toll , St. Party Schatz .... aber bin ich zu dumm zum fangen oder bin ich schon zu spät ? Ich suche jetzt seid einer Stunde im wilden Garten und .... nix .... gibt es den Schatz auf der Seite oder bei den Pflanzen im Garten ?

I think maybe someone just forgot to press a button, that's all. It's happened before.

I think that must be it, because it's there now. I guess it doesn't matter, since even if you'd gotten them yesterday there wouldn't be time for a second batch?